Chapter 12

Clarke POV

AN/ Go follow my vine @mamaclarke
Please :) thank you

I wake up with the feeling of Bellamy's arms around me. One of the best feelings in the world. When I'm in his arms I feel safe. I look over to him sleeping. He doesn't look like an asshole when he sleeps. I laugh at that. I think of when I would have been fine if he were dead, but now I couldn't live without him. I shake off my thoughts and wake Bellamy up.

"Bell, time to get up. We have people to find." I say looking at him.

"Yeah, okay." He says while sitting up. He gets up and tells me "Come on let's go." I follow him into the woods and we spot a nearby cave. Inside it we find Octavia, Lincoln and about half of the People from the thirteenth staton.

"Where's Miller and his group?" I ask myself. Lincoln and Octavia lead the group to camp while Bellamy and I look for Miller. "My dad, your mom, and Lily is in that group." I tell Bellamy. We hop around some leaves and tree branches before we find Miller. He looks at me with sad and pleasing eyes.

"Is my dad okay?" I quickly ask.

"Yeah, fine." Miller answers. Lily runs up to Bellamy and wraps her arms around him.

"Bell, I'm glad your okay. What happened to your arm?" She questions while placing her head in the crook of Bellamy's neck.

"Nothing, Lily. I'm fine." He says.

Lily backs away from Bellamy and walks next to him with me. I trip over a branch and Bellamy catches me with his soft hands. "You okay, Princess?" He asks me. As Lily looks with glaring eyes.

"Never been better" I reply with our faces inches close. I lose track of reality as I stare into his brown eyes. I pull in the gap with a quick peck on the lips. Then I remember that Lily is there. Shit.

"Excuse me, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU KISSING MY BOYFRIEND." She screams at
me.

Bellamy POV

"Lily," I say trying to calm her down. "I didn't want to hurt you. I love you as family. I don't love you that way anymore." She looks at me with sad eyes.

"I'm gonna go check up with Miller." Clarke says them slips away.

"I just." She stops half sentence. "I still love you." She tells me

"I love you as family, Lil." I say caking her by the name I used to call her as a kid.

"I'm okay with it Bell, but let me just get used to it." She whispers.

"Anytime Lil." I say hugging my best friend.

We walk back to camp walking side by side. She has a little smile forming on her lips. I see Clarke and walk up to her. "Sup, Princess."

She turns around with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Bell." She says with tears now streaming down her face. I look at her in question and she gives the heart-wrenching answer. She says barley in a whisper, "Bell, your moms dead."

AN/ sorry for the cliff hanger (hehe) but I'm really sorry for not updating sooner, but I get out of school on Wednesday! So I can update more.