Key To My Heart (Draco Malfoy Romance)

Name: Aubrey Jackson

Age: 15

School:Black Rose Academy for Young Witches

Siblings: Misty Jackson (16)

Appearance: Long, curly, dark brown hair down to waist. Mysterious, beautiful, grey eyes. Quite small, athletic build and skinny.

Personality: Sneaky, brave, friendly, can be loud, can be quiet, can be bossy and graceful.

Hobbies: Ballet dancing, listening to music and being around best friends.

Likes: Greek Mythology. Pop music (mostly just Taylor Swift and Nicole Schzinger), singing and playing the piano.

Dislikes: Misty, annoying people, ill-mannered people and being talked about (rudely).

Additional Info: Has ADHD. Gets called Chameleon because she can blend into a crowd and not get noticed. If she doesn't want to get noticed, she will 100% not get noticed. She's pureblood.

(Alexandra Daddario)

Name: Haylee Underwood

Age:15

School: Black Rose Academy for Young Witches

Siblings: None

Appearance: Metamorphmagus but always has blood red hair down to shoulders and hazel brown eyes. She's tall, athletic and thin.

Personality: Devilish, sly, cunning, cheeky,sneaky, mischievous and short-tempered.

Hobbies: Listening to music, quidditch, playing pranks, being messy and sleeping.

Likes: Pop music, snakes and rats, quidditch and shopping.

Dislikes: Neat freaks, squealy girls and homework.

Additional info: She is Australian and a half-blood. Father is a muggle-born and her mother is a half-blood.

(Hayley Williams)

Name: Cristine Anderson

Age: 15

School:Black Rose Academy for Young Witches

Siblings: None

Appearance: Golden hair down to mid back. Sparkly, icy blue eyes. Few freckles across nose, has kind of a hunched back.

Personality: Clever, smart, intelligent, quiet, friendly and optimistic.

Hobbies: Reading, writing stories, eating and shopping.

Likes: Mystery and Romance books, calm music, make-up and looking good.

Dislikes: Bad hair days, getting answers wrong and forgetting or losing important things.

Additional info: Pureblood and she is an unregistered animagus (dove).

(Sitemodel)

Victoria Beuregard

Age:15

School: Black Rose Academy for Young Witches

Siblings: Baby brother called Harry (2).

Appearance: Long, curly dark brown hair. Beautiful, stunning, ocean blue eyes. Upturned nose, perfect body. Has nose and tongue piercing.

Personality: Arrogant, snobbish, sarcastic, helpful, mischievous, devilish and caring (when she wants to be).

Hobbies: Listening to music, relaxing, reading magazines, shopping and annoying younger students.

Likes: Rock music, piercing, converse, looking good and keeping fit.

Dislikes: Looking ugly, techno music, overconfident people (yes, hypocrite).

Addiction info: Muggle-born, her parents are senators in America. All boys go head over heels for her. Her only best friends are Haylee, Cristine and Aubrey. She has a punk-rock style.

(Sitemodel)