Key To My Heart- Prologue

"Here, take this." Drew said softly. He swiftly spun me round then he placed a necklace around my neck. I looked down and gasped. It was beautiful. Drew had gave me heart shaped ruby necklace. I was speechless.

"D-drew...it's...it's...beautiful. What...what could I do to thank you." I whispered.

Drew cupped my face and pressed his forehead against mines. His eyes were twinkling and his smile was just beautiful.

"Just tell me that you love me. That's all I need, Aubrey. Tell me you love me." He breathed.

I was taken aback but overjoyed at the same time.

"But...Drew...we...we've only been dating for two months." I said.

Drew just smiled and caressed my face, "I don't care. I love you, Aubrey. Tell me that you love me too, that's all I need to hear."

I grinned at him, "I love you too, Drew."

I wrapped my arms around Drew's neck and pressed my lips against his.

*

"We're going back to Roseville next week." I sighed.

Drew pouted and played with my fingers. I knew that he was disappointed and upset. I was too, but I had to go home. I had to go back to BlackRose. Drew rested his chin on my shoulder and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I don't want you to go. Can't you just stay here?"

I chuckled softly and patted his head.

"Aren't you cute? I can't Drew. You know that I have to go home. I have a family back there...a huge family." I said softly.

Drew sighed deeply and kissed my cheek.

"Drew!"

We spun round, and to my great distaste, saw Evie. She ran over to us giggling. I rolled my eyes and got up from Drew's arms. Evie was Drew's best friend and his ex-girlfriend. He had promised me that she was just a friend to him but I wasn't sure that he was talking the truth. But I trusted Drew...and that was all that mattered.

Evie was...shall I say... cute. She had a short blond hair. Her blue eyes always sparkled with joyfulness which sickened me. She wasn't as pretty as Cristine and Haylee, and she definitely was not as pretty as Victoria. Hell no!

"Hey guys! Am I interrupting you?!" She squealed grinning.

I expected Drew to say "Yes, actually you did." But instead he just shrugged.

"Nah. We were just talking, nothing special."

My mouth gaped open and I stood with my hands on my hips. Unfortunately, Drew didn't notice. I folded my arms irritably and sighed.

"Well, next week, it's my party. Would you guys like to go?"

But it looked as if Evie was talking more to Drew than to both of us.

"We can't, I'm-"

"Sure! We're not doing any-"

"Drew! I'm leaving next week! I thought you'd take me to the airport!" I hissed.

Drew looked round and hugged me.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot. Sorry Evie. Can't."

Evie pouted and nodded.

"I'll see you guys around then." She sang hugging me then Drew.

She skipped away like a maniac. I sighed irritably turned away from Drew.