And the Adventure Begins

A/N: If you haven't read my other story, 'The Elf' I suggest you stop reading this and go read that, because this is the sequel, and it won't make much sense to you. If you don't care, well I wish you the best of luck, but I must advise that this is a girlxgirl story, even if it doesn't seem like it because of their slow, progressing relationship (Sorry about that by the way) Besides that, welcome to The Elf's Prophecy. Don't forget to comment/vote/fan, and most importantly, to enjoy :)

Chapter 1: And the Adventure Begins

Summer was finally upon them. School was out, and after watching the senior graduation, a group of teenagers, not really kids, but not yet adults, walked up to each other. A girl with pink hair who was wearing a graduation gown said a few short words to them, and then left. A short, pretty red-head with piercing green eyes gazed at all of them slowly. The boy with the gelled up brown hair, and beautiful chocolate brown eyes. Zayne Fielt. He smiled at her and winked. The blonde with light brown eyes hidden behind thick glasses. Jackie Firkins. The girl with the dark pixie haircut and dark brown eyes. Alison Turner. She gave the red-head a full blown, excited smile. The girl with long dark hair, mixed with some red highlights that were new, with stormy gray eyes. Aaliyah Santana, who smirked at her and raised a perfectly manicured eyebrow. And finally, the girl with the tan complexion, long white hair, and sky blue eyes. Micah Davis, who lightly grasped her hand, and gave a sweet smile in her direction. The red-head gave an equally sweet smile back towards her. But wait, they were missing some.

"Veronica and Bianca?" the red-head asked.

"Their dad had a stroke. They went home to help their mom. Their dad was the bread-winner, and their mom couldn't handle all the bills by herself." Alison informed her regretfully. The red-head sighed.

"Sorry Dakota", Zayne said to her.

Dakota shook her head. "It couldn't be helped."

"They wish us the best of luck though", Alison said. Dakota smiled at her, and the glanced at the rest of the group. "So are we ready?" They all looked at each other, and then back to her, nodding affirmatively. She sighed, and gave them a tense smile. One for all and all for one right?

"So uh, wait, what's the plan?" Alison asked sheepishly.

"Well, besides Zayne, raise your hand if you can drive", Dakota said. All the girls raised their hands.

"Legally", she added. All the girls' hands dropped, except for Jackie. Dakota nodded at that.

"Okay that's good enough. You guys are going to have to take turns driving, it'll be a long ride. Haven said that Soren lives in Louisiana. New Orleans to be exact."

"How long is that going to take?", Jackie asked.

"I don't know, like a day? Maybe two." Jackie frowned. She didn't want to be in a car with she-who-must-not-be-named for 48 hours. When she thought about this trip, it was more of a vacation with just her and Dakota. She forgot about the others, especially Micah. She glared at said girl, who was still holding Dakota's hand, and then nodded. Micah didn't mind, Alison and Zayne were teeming with excitement, and Aaliyah just seemed to be along for the ride. Of course she was never without Micah, Jackie noted. Ever since they met those two were attached at the hip. Jackie wondered if- nah, they couldn't be. Just in case though, Jackie made a note to watch their interactions more closely from now on.

"We going to retrieve him, and then locate the others one by one." Dakota finished.

"It's not that easy though, is it Elfie?" Aaliyah asked.

"It's never easy when elves are involved." Dakota muttered. She clapped her hands, and loudly announced "Is everything ready? We don't know when we'll be back, and we should take a bunch of money, and clothes. I hope you all told your parents. Well not what we're doing, but that you'll be away for awhile." The gang nodded.