The End

And now you have reached the end of "Roman Roulette"!

Thank you for reading till the end, maybe voting and commenting on the way. I really enjoy reading your comments and your votes do keep me going. 

It's been a stressful and unpredictable year, and I am very glad that it's already second semestre. 

Thank you especially to Laghta28, Hanz_kaelzx, and everyone else who read the book and enjoyed it.

This is now my fourth book on Wattpad, and probably not my last. Traditionally, my books have been longer (66+ chapters) but I felt that stretching out the events would just be filling up empty space. I have also extensively changed my writing style, as seen in contrast with my first book, "Trust is Dangerous", a book that is painful for me to read, with its choppy, long-sentence style, but a monument of how far I have progressed towards more professional writing, clearer paragraph structures, and staying on topic. 

I might start a new story at once, I might not. 

If you'd like to maybe give me an Idea, I'd be willing to talk about it through the messaging/Inbox function. 

Thanks again, and good luck with future endeavours. 

Happy (soon to be) year of the Rabbit (兔)!

谢谢您!再见。