Braided

First chapter coming out (*´▽'*)

Just a warning before.

sometimes I can take a sudden break to be able to put what is the original name and the one in English.

Sorry for the english mistakes! (╥_╥)

This chapter has 1950 words.

♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤

Daniel Park is a short and fat boy, he was horrible at everything he did, fighting, studying, singing, absolutely everything, he was bullied at school by his classmates, and when his mother found out, just at the beginning of summer vacation, summer, he made the biggest effort to get his son out of school, it turns out that with that, he locked himself in his room for the entire vacation, just taking the food that his mother left outside the room on a small table.

With that, his appearance was completely changed, he grew taller, and somehow, the fat was reverted to muscle.

His hair hadn't changed much, it was just a little longer, but the shape of his bone structure was completely changed, it wasn't so pathetic anymore, you could say that it was even beautiful.

The same because of the time he stayed in his room, his glasses were lost among the dirty clothes and dirty plates/glasses, with that he decided to buy contact lenses , since although they did not last as long as a pair of glasses, they were the same now, cheaper than glasses, and couldn't just be broken by your bullies.

The same only realized that he had something different with him when his mother did not recognize him and thought he was a thief, thus almost giving Daniel a broom on the back.

For su, the only things that changed was a little bit of his height and the fact that he was now wearing contacts, nothing more.

He was getting ready for school, everything seemed clearer, he could hardly see, he doesn't know if it's because of the contact lenses, or because he locked himself in his room for so long.

As he walked to school, he noticed the large number of eyes looking at him, he thought he must be horrible for having left the house in a hurry, and his hair ended up being a little messy, and his clothes slightly wrinkled.

When he arrived in front of the door of his new classroom, he promised himself not to be as pathetic as he was in his old school, he would do more sports, exercise, and study a lot more, to be able to make his mother proud.

He takes a deep breath and thinks "new school, new life".

Then he hears his name being called from the other side of the door, and he opens it and is faced with a room of about 20 people and a teacher.

Everyone was staring at him and that made him completely desperate, since his mental plan was not to draw so much attention.

His thoughts are interrupted by the teacher who asks him to come in and introduce himself to the front of the room, then sit down and she continues teaching.

So he goes to the front of the room and puts on his best posture and best smile on his face, to try to make a good first impression and then he starts talking "my name is Daniel Park, I'm 19 and please take care of me."

The same at that time had bowed in a form of respect, and with that, he could not see the look of several people staring at him blushing/surprised, since most expected someone ugly when they warned them that they were supposed to treat the new student well because he had been bullied at his old school.

With that the same sits at the table that the teacher pointed out and there was a boy on his right with black hair that was put back with 3 kilos of gel, the same looked angry with Daniel, and another boy on his right, the same was blond and had bangs that hid his eyes, but he was clearly not wanting to be disturbed.