Fight

Sorry for the mistakes, but let's go!

I take time to post because I try to make long chapters, like this one with 2030 words.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Daniel was, as we would say in my country, "with his ass in his hand", because he was very afraid of being beaten on the first day of school.

So the time came when Daniel almost cried, the departure time, Daniel was already crying internally.

The same in despair, just starts to pack his backpack, but then, when he finishes and he was already getting up, a hand grabs his arm and starts dragging him out of the school, and so to an alley.

The person was pulling him so hard and fast, that Daniel could barely look at his kidnapper's face, but he didn't need to, he already knew who it was.

So the hair gel stopped in front of the school more or less, and Daniel was ahead of him, he had nowhere to run, and everyone was looking out the windows, absolutely everyone in the school, even the teachers, but they weren't going to do it. nothing, the time for pretending to care about teenagers was over.

Suddenly, screams started to be heard from the school building, everyone was screaming for them to fight, holy shit, it was the only thing going through Daniel's head.

But when the gel hair did a fighting pose, Daniel recognized the pose, it was a professional boxing pose, he knew that because he got beat up by the boys at the professional boxing gym almost every day, when he didn't bring enough money for them to buy snacks expensive.

Daniel didn't know how he was going to defend himself against this, since he never tried, but always the first time for everything, right?

Daniel himself didn't know that the guy was going to throw a straight left punch.

But then, as if time had stopped, Daniel saw that punch slow down, and so did he see behind the gel-haired guy, his former bully.

Logan Lee

Then he had a flashback of Logan punching him in the pit of the stomach, he knew that it hurt, and that it definitely took all the air out of the person, but Daniel was desperate, he had nothing to do.

And so it was done, Daniel first grabbed the gel guy's arm, and then punched him right in the pit of the stomach.

What he didn't expect is that it was very strong, well, it was, and now the gel guy was lying on the floor, almost throwing up everything he had in his stomach and trying to breathe with all his might.

And then Daniel just walked away, he was having a panic attack, he was going to pass out in a little while, and he didn't want to be there when that happened.

He doesn't know for sure when he started having his panic attacks, as they started while he was locked in his room, and for him, time inside ran and slowed down in a matter of the blink of an eye.

With that, he ran a lot when no one else was seeing him, to get home before he passed out, but then he started to feel dizzy, everything going dark and the air leaving his lungs, so he wouldn't come back.

In desperation, he threw himself against the wall of an alley, found it anyway and gradually fell to the ground, while he was losing air.

He stayed there trying to calm down, did everything to do so, bit his wrist, scratched his arms hard until they were bleeding, hit his head, wanted to stay awake.