Fight and Cuddles

~Logan's Point of View~
~A week later~

He's been stuck in my head this entire week. The way he's relaxed around me this week makes me flutter and how he talks to me genuinely now makes my heart pound.
Luca and I walked into school, quickly met by Virgil.
"Dude there's a fight going on outside the gym, I think it's two of the football players," Virgil told us.
Luca's eyes widened, quickly running off toward the commotion. I paused before rushing after with Virgil.
There was shouting and all from a circle of students. I heard someone hit the ground harshly. Luca was trying to get past people but just couldn't.
I looked ahead and took a deep breath, ducking down and got past people, getting hit in the head a few time and stumbling a lot.
I stumbled forward suddenly, looking up. I saw who wad fighting, who was winning and losing by long shots.
Harrold, Luca's teammate, was beating the hell out of the other.
Roman.
I felt an anger suddenly seeing this. It was clear that Harrold attacked first, and no one that could reach tried stopping this.
"Fuck off of me!" Roman yelled, trying to getting up but Harrold beat him right back down.
I couldn't control myself. I walked straight to them, unafraid.
I grabbed Harrold by his hair, yanking him up.
He stumbled, about to grab me but I grabbed his hand, practically crushing it and kicked him right in the gut, making him cave in and almost fall.
"Get," I started, kicking him again. "The fuck," I continued, letting his hand go and made him drop to his knees, still gripping his hair and making him look at me. "Away from him. Got it?" I warned. The students around us weren't shouting and all now but seemed all surprised. He was silent.
"Got me?" I repeated, gripping his hair tighter.
"Got it Got it dammit!" He yelled. I let go of his hair, kicking him in the gut again.
I quickly turned to Roman, going to him.
"Hey, we need to get you in the nurse's office," I told him, pulling his arm over my shoulders and getting him up.
He was heavy and weak.
"What?" He muttered. His head was bleeding heavily, limping badly.
I managed to help him get to the nurses office, getting past the crowd and everything. Luca and Virgil followed us.
"Who beat him?" Luca asked, sounding pissed.
"Harrold, I set him straight." I muttered, getting to the nurse's office. I got Roman on the table with some help from the nurse.
"You don't have to stay dear, I got him," the nurse told me. I sat by Roman instead. He practically fell against me, clearly weak and tired. I looked to the nurse as she got gauzes for Roman and started wrapping his arm up and leg up, making sure nothing was broken.
Roman groaned, gripping my arm, making me blush slightly.
"Mm fuck.. ow," he muttered, jolting his arm from the nurse.
"Can't do that dear," the nurse told him, trying to continue wrapping his arm but he kept pulling his arm away from her. She looked at me. "Know how to do this dear?" She asked. I slowly nodded and she gave me the gauzes. I understood, starting to rewrap his arm. He looked up slightly at me, eyes half open but grinned.
"Hi.." he hummed. I hummed back in response, adjusting both of us so I could wrap up his leg. He kept his head on my shoulder, just grinning at my face.
Once I finished wrapping up his leg, he slipped his arms around my waist, making my face heat up quickly.
"Mm you're comfy.." he muttered.
"You're bleeding all on my sweatshirt Roman," I told him. He just whined. I scoffed and looked at him, making him pick his head up. I wrapped his head up so it didn't cover his eyes or mess his hair up to much.
He decided to nuzzled his face in my neck, clearly out of his mind.
"Kiss it to make it feel betterrr??" He asked.
"You're not thinking straight Roman," I told him.
He whined, tightening his grip around my waist. I tried my best to ignore it, just sitting there with him.
He kept whining at me to kiss his head or something.
I grew more flustered, then looked at him.
"If I kiss your head or whatever, will you let me go?" I asked. I felt so flustered and sick at the same time, it made me want to leave but stay at the same time. He smiled wide and just nodded, eyes still droopy.
I rolled my eyes but kissed where he was bleeding before. But, I lingered there for a moment. The scent of his hair filled my lungs, a light, strawberry and lemon scent. It was pleasant and comforting in a way.
He pulled me close suddenly, laying back on the table and pulled my head to his chest, just holding me there.
"Seriously?" I muttered. He just giggled, holding me tighter.
It was honestly cute in a way, making me blush a lot.
He nuzzled his face in my hair, keeping an arm tight around my waist and the other just around me.
"Mm, your hair is so softtt.." he hummed as I felt him rum his fingers through my hair. It made me so flustered and happy at the same time. "And prettyy... all red and blondeee.." he hummed.
Oh how my heart began to flutter all over again.
Is this love?
I felt a soft pressure against my head. A kiss..
This is love..
I looked up slightly at him. He was smiling, eyes closed and laying there. I stared slightly. He seemed peaceful.
I was so confused at what was happening but I love it. I enjoyed it.
I let my eyes shut, and I couldn't help but lean closer to him. He pulled me closer, holding me tightly.
I smiled a bit more, dozing off slowly.
-------------------------------

1012 words
:]