CHAPTER - 4

It's been quite some time since you've been in your parents' holiday cottage.

You didn't have time to visist it during summer since you were too busy with setting up your own showroom in Seoul and Namjoon... Namjoon was always too caught up in work to have a free weekend. So the last time you've had a chance to spend time in their cottage was almost one year ago, in January, on your dad's 52th birthday.

The road to the cottage takes about thirty minutes from the city. It's situated near the small lake, hidden in a valley surrounded by forests from every side. You've always found the place charming and beautiful, ever since you were little with Soojin, when your parents decided to buy land there and built a small house on it.

Your parents visist the cottage regularly, checking out and looking after everything. You had your eighteenth birthday party there. And your bachelorette night was also held there.

You're halfway through the distance when Namjoon decides to play some music.

He turns on the radio connected to his spotify account and puts it on shuffle. When the first tunes of the song start playing, your face instantly flushes in pink.

It's one of the songs you both included in your 'sexy times' playlist as you jockingly named it back then when you lived in Namjoon's old apartment with walls too thin to properly mute the sounds of your moans and whimpers of pleasure which were by any means subtle while Namjoon was having his way with you during late hours of the night.

In the corner of your eye you see that Namjoon is as flustered as you are, quickly reaching to change the song but you stop him. "Don't!" He falters. Fucking hell, why did you say it so abruptly? Your blush deepens. "Leave it, please." So he does.

It's a sensual melody, one of your favorite songs in general but you've never actually played it for yourself since you moved out from that apartment. It brings too many memories because if anything, sex with Namjoon has never been unsatisfactory and plain vanilla. He's never left you unsatiate and thinking about those lustful moments makes you squirm in your seat, familiar butterflies flattering in your lower stomach.

And from the clench of Namjoon's jaw and his tight grip on a steering wheel, you know he thinks about the same things as you do.

You wonder what flashes behind his eyelids now, because for you, it's always him hovering above you, chest sweaty and heaving with every ragged breath he takes as he fucks you deep and with purpose. He's rough but you like him that way, when he loses himself in you. It's his hand on your throat, on your hips, bruising as he takes you from behind; marred in red skin on your asscheeks when you haven't been behaving good enough.

It's him between your thighs, lavishing your cunt with his tongue until you're writhing and begging him to stop but he never listens, bringing you to immense ecstasy until tears well in your eyes and your voice is hoarse from screaming.

It's his hushed whispers in your ears leaving you bothered and breathless when you're on some public event together, flithly promises he's going to fulfill once you're home because the waiter was too flirty and you smiled at him too courteously.

It's him standing above you, pulling the belt from the loops until it lands on the floor along with his pants and you on your knees, taking his cock in your mouth to please him the best you could. It's his fingers tangled in your hair, praising words on his lips because you're such a good girl, always so good for me.

It's Namjoon and his hands placed securely on your waist, chest flushed to your back when he spoons your spent body after another round of love making. It's his soothing and calming voice in your ears when you drift off to sleep with his love confessions and gentle touches on your bare skin.

It's him and you're scared it will always be only him. The song changes into another and you hope he doesn't hear the shaky breath you let out. You don't say anything else for the rest of the ride.