☆» ❝ Helplessly in Love with You ❞ Jakewolf/ Hakseong

❝ Helplessly in Love with You ❞ 

SHIP : Jake Ji  (Ji Hakho ) /Wolf Keum  (Keum Seongje)

Tags/Tw  : pining Jake, Jake is a simp,   second hand embarrassment , attempt at humour , Jake's miserable attempt at flirting, maybe ooc

 ○ I use Hakho and Seongje along with Jake and Wolf so don't get confuse . I use them cuz I like their korean name too 

○ I'll use my OCs here . Check the chapter about oc's info to get an idea of how they look and their height. After dreaming many scenarios of my OCs with Seongje and their ships that I want to write so badly, I have officially platonically fallen in love with them.

◘ Don't like , don't read . You aren't getting forced to read it 

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

❛❛ Heey Dean! "Do you think that we will all be admitted to Daehyeon High school ❜❜, Jake looked at his best friends , Dean and Timothy while walking with them, " We will get admitted but we but we don't know about you", Dean said with a smirk, " Dean aren't you being too hard on Jake ", Timothy said looking at Jake worriedly.

" Hey- I did pretty well on entrance exam ",Jake pouted as he stretched his arms, "......", in return, only silence replied to him. " Don't look at me like this. I am not that stupid like you guys think", he said, looking at them flustered.

" Uhh..hey you ginger stop for a minute- ", the ginger stop right at his tracks and looked behind to see a prettiest guy he has ever seen  holding a handkerchief in his hands.

The pretty yet handsome guy has purple hair, grey eyes, long eyelashes, pink lips, and he wore glasses . He wore a KANZO sweatshirt with a lion graphic print and loose black trousers.

" Y-yes", Hakho blushed, looking at him nervously, Oh my god, a beauty is talking to me-fuck- he is totally my type. Dean and Timothy looked at him with raised eyebrows. " Ugh- idon'twannadothis", he first muttered in small voice that Jake couldn't hear, "You  dropped your handkerchief", the purple hair said awkwardly .

"........", KyaaaaaaaaahhahhhhhhajahsOHMYFUCKINGGODJAKAWHOWWJWKWNJWKWKEOEJE ,Hakho took a deep breath and looked at him with wide eyes and an open mouth, he can't control himself—he remembered seeing a movie in which the female lead was getting flirted by the male lead with the exact same lines, He is getting flirty with .He is not an idiot, he knew that people flirt with random strangers like this, and he will never drop his favourite anime handkerchief .