❝ The Imposter ❞ I Hakseong

❝ The Imposter ❞

SHIP : Jake Ji (Ji Hakho)/Wolf Keum(Keum Seongje)

TW/TAGS : horror , doppelganger , mystery , psychological ,drama, Ji Hakho centric 

♠ inspired by the imposter manhwa

♥ series 

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

        Hakho is living a perfect life; yeah, he's stuck in union and the manwol incident with his brother, but other than that, his life is perfect. He is handsome, has a boyfriend, excels in sports, has a caring and lovely family, has good friends, and is popular both in school and on the shuttle patch.

Today was just an ordinary day. He was waiting in front of a cafe for,Seongje. "Hey, is that Ji hakho ", a high schooler asked his friend. "Yeah! That's really him ", the other guy replied. Hakho obviously could hear them but stayed quiet.

"Excuse me, can we have your numbers?", two girls shorter asked him. Hakho looked at them uninterestedly but still showed a polite smile. "Sorry, but I have a boyfriend ", he replied. The girls were obviously sad to hear it and went away.

  Hakho, bored, opened his phone, and was looking through the photos of him and Seongje. He looked at them with an affectionate smile. It was getting crowded. 'When is Seongje coming? ', he thought, putting his phone back. 'Did he get into a fight? ', he thought, worried, and was about to call Seongje when someone of the same height and same hair as him passed him.

Hakho froze; the person had the same hair as his. He looked back, but there was no one that looked like him. People were walking, but no one looked like him. Then he noticed the indirect glass in the cafe. "I must have seen my reflection ", he sighed out of relief. Walking towards the glass, he struck a pose. "I am really handsome ", he said, grinning.

"What the fuck ", he heard a familiar voice behind him and spin  behind him. "Seongje ", Hakho said happily and ran to hug him, but Seongje pushed him by putting his palm at Hakho's jaw. "Stop acting like a fucking idiot. And what the fuck were you doing ", Seongje asked " just admiring the face that Seongje loves ", Hakho winked shamelessly at Seongje.

 "Idiot,", Seongje murmured, blushing. " hehe",Hakho grinned at the cute response from Seongje. "Let's now go ", he said as he held Seongje's hand and entered the cafe. 

                                                   Outside the cafe ,on the glass where no one was paying attention, Hakho's reflection was still there, even though Hakho wasn't standing in front of it. It was just like Hakho, but its eyes were devoid of any emotion, and it showed a terrifying grin. As Hakho and Seongje entered the cafe, a chill ran down Hakho's spine. He didn't take it to heart and brushed it off as a figment of his imagination. He was too excited about spending time with Seongje to let any strange feelings ruin their day together. 

THE NEXT DAY

                          Hakho was running late for school as he couldn't find his manga that he was going to bring to school. Finally, he found it under his bed.

                            "Weird. How did it get here ", he said, putting it in the bag. He then walked down to the kitchen to eat breakfast. "Why were you talking too much, Hakho ", his mom asked him. Hakho took a bite of his bread and chewed slowly before responding, "I was trying to find my manga. It was hiding under my bed, of all places." His mom chuckled and replied, "Well, at least you found it. Now hurry up and finish your breakfast. Your brother already went to school."