The cruel punishment

As the 4 non-mammal members of the gang arrive at the place they think that Charles Borenstein is located, they are surprised to see a completely vacant apartment loft.

"What the thorax?" Webs says.

"What gives?" Shark asks.

"This doesn't look good amigos..." Piranha says.

"Alright, alright. Let's not panic. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for this." Snake tries to reassure the gang, although he's mostly just trying to reassure himself. If that maniac decides to kill Wolf... he'd never forgive himself. He wouldn't even be in this situation in the first place if he has just toughed it out and went without push pops for one stinking day.

"Wait a sec, guys! There's a note on the wall!" Shark says.

"What's it say?" Piranha asks.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Webs says.

Snake slithers over to the wall where the note is taped to. He then begins to read it.

"Hello, friends of the sorry excuse for a wolf. I, Charles Francis Borenstein (don't you dare make fun of my middle name) have decided to relocate. Don't worry, our deal is still in effect. Hell, I'm even generous enough not to raise the price. It's still the agreed 100 million dollars. However, your choice to disobey me and try to face me head on rather than through bribery will still have a consequence. And your mutt friend will be the one to pay it! I hope you are proud of yourselves, your friend is being punished for something you all did! Stings doesn't it? Anyways, ciao!"

"Wha- no I... I can't believe... I won't believe..." Snake stammers with tears in his eyes.

"Man this is all my fault! Me and my big appetite!" Shark says, feeling guilty.

"Poor Wolfie..." Webs says sadly.

"I really wish we could do something. This sucks ass." Piranha says.

"Wolf is really... getting tortured because of us..." Snake cries out.

"We'll get him back, man." Shark tries to cheer Snake up.

"Yeah, and that freakazoid will finally get what's coming to him!" Piranha yells as he punches his fists together.

"At any rate... what are we supposed to do now anyway?" Webs asks.

They all ponder this question for a few moments.

"I think I have a plan, but I don't think you guys will like it. Hell, I don't like it myself. But I don't know what else we can do." Snake says softly, still sniffling a bit.

His friends all look at him in suspense.

"Let's go talk to the chief of police." Snake reluctantly suggests.

"Luggins? But that puta hates us! ESPECIALLY Wolf." Piranha argues.

"I know. But I don't know who else to turn to... we don't really have another option here. We all know a heist is way too risky, especially since Wolf isn't here to help us." Snake sighs.

"He's right guys, she's our only option." Webs says, agreeing with the serpents notion.

"Alright, but this is gonna suck. I just know it."Shark says.

————

Meanwhile, in the backup hideout, as Charles like to put it, he's put Wolf in a standing position, with his arms right at his hips. He's as straight as a pencil.

"Alright, here's what's going to happen. I am going to painfully contort your body, because I need to show your friends that what they did is unacceptable." Charles grins maliciously.

He then puts his phone on a tripod and presses play. "Alright folks. I hope you enjoy the show! This is what happens when you try to cheat your way into getting your wittle pup back." He fake whines.

He then walks over to Wolf, who has wide eyes and is visibly sweating from nervousness. He looks similar to this:

 He looks similar to this:

"Alright. Time to break some bones!" Charles laughs wickedly.