Canine finally free

Snake, Webs, Piranha, and Misty have returned to the hideout.

"Shark! Great news! We got the cure!" Snake says excitingly.

"What? That's amazing!" The 4 former gang members hug each other.

"Come join in Misty! You've been such a big help!" Webs says.

Misty blushes. "Oh, gee, I don't know. Are you sure?"

"Hell yeah we're sure. Without you there's no way any of this would've happened so fast. In fact, I'm not even sure if this would've been possible at all without you! Bring it in!" Snake offers.

Without any further hesitation, Misty joins in on the hug.

"You must really love Wolf to be all lovey dovey like this, Snake!" Shark teases. But Snake doesn't mind.

"You're damn right I do! My furry future husbando is going to be normal again, thanks to that miracle vial of blue liquid!" Snake cooes.

"Okay, this is both disturbing and heartwarming." Webs jokes.

"Hey, where is Wolf anyway?" Piranha asks.

"Oh, he's in his room. I'll go get him." Shark says. He breaks up the group hug and walks over to Wolf's room, returning with the lupine in his arms/fins. He gently places him down on the couch in a sitting position.

"Okay buddy, now we are about to inject you with a liquid that will make you all better okay?" Shark asks soothingly.

Wolf just moans in response.

"Who wants to do it?" Snake asks.

"I'll do it. If... that's okay that is." Misty says.

"Of course that's okay, like we said, you've been a huge help. All of this has been possible because of you! It's only natural that you do the final touch." Snake says.

"Well, alright then." Misty says, as she jabs the needle into Wolf's arm, and the blue liquid slowly empty's the vial and enters the lupine's bloodstream.

A few moments of intense silence pass, everyone is wondering if the medicine even worked, until suddenly, Wolf shoots up from his position and runs around.

"Yessssss! Finally! Oh man it feels so good to be able to move again! Shit that was awful!" Wolf cheers.

"Wolf!" Everyone exclaims happily, even Misty.

"Guys! Thank you all so much for not giving up on me!" Wolf says, almost about to tear up.

"What, are you kidding? What were we supposed to do, leave you on the side of the street?" Snake jokes.

"Yeah Hermano, we've got you're back. Always." Piranha says.

"Damn right. Whatever happens, we'll always be by each other's side." Shark says.

"You've got that right. Whoop-bam!" Webs says.

"Guys... I love you all." Wolf tears up.

"Awww... we love you too Wolf" Snake cooes. They all go in for another group hug, including Misty.

Wolf then turns to look at Misty.

"Misty, I... I don't know what to say... I... thank you! Thank you so much for helping me, even though you didn't have to." Wolf says.

"Oh, well you know. It's not like I can just leave you to suffer, even if you used to be a major pain in my ass." Misty chuckles.

"So does that mean... we're all like, cool now?" Wolf asks.

"Yeah. We're cool. Bring it in you big lug!" Misty chuckles as she hugs Wolf.

And so, Misty then went on to become a good friend to the former bad guys, and the gang even helps Misty with some police work as vigilante's whenever they're needed.

THE END