The butt rock

"So you guys remember how Marmalade had that mind control helmet right?" Snake asks.

"I could never forget that..." Webs sighs at the awful memory.

"I remember seeing it on the news but I never thought it was real. That explains all those Guinea pigs..." Luggins says.

"Yeah, well what if we just used that helmet on Charles? Screw the money." Snake scoffs.

"You know... that could actually work." Webs says, clearly impressed.

"Maybe, but even so, where would we even get the helmet? Last I remember didn't it get destroyed or something?" Luggins asks.

"I think so. But that doesn't mean we can't make another one!" Snake says.

"How are we supposed to make a mind control helmet?" Webs asks.

"I mean, if Marmalade was able to do it I think we should be able to figure it out." Snake says with a smug smile.

"Alright, well if we're really doing this first we'd need some of those meteorite fragments... I think?" Luggins guesses.

"Yes, definitely. I know it's been about 2 years now, but that crash site should still have a bunch of little rocks laying around." Snake says.

"How many do you think we'll need?" Luggins asks.

"I'm not sure actually. Just to be safe let's get about 10 or 20." Snake suggests.

"Sounds good. Should we head out now, or...?" Webs asks.

"I think we should. It's not like we have anything better to do anyway. Besides, I'm sure Wolf would love to be cured as soon as possible..." Snake says sympathetically.

"Yeah... let's do this fast." Luggins says, to the agreement of the serpent and arachnid.

————

Meanwhile at the hideout, Piranha is lustfully taunting Wolf.

"I've always wanted you to myself Chico... ever since I first met you, I always thought you were extremely attractive. I mean, honestly way too hot!" Piranha says excitingly.

Wolf doesn't know what to think. On one hand he loves Piranha, but on the other hand, he's always thought of their relationship as more like brothers rather than lovers. So this is... interesting to say the least.

"I know this is wrong and I'm sorry for doing this man... but you being so helpless right now is way too much of a turn on for me to ignore." Piranha cooes.

Wolf can do absolutely nothing, waiting for what's to come while at the mercy of the gassy fish.

(What am I doing with my life)