One forgotten crucial detail...

Everyone finally arrives at the location Webs tracked down. They all exit the police cruiser and make their way inside.

"Okay guys. The video was filmed in the basement so let's go down there." Chief whispers, to the agreement of the others.

They quickly make their way down the basement, but as quietly as possible. They can see Wolf, but the poor guy has injuries throughout his body. His paw has been bandaged up with dried blood stains visible, as well as a bandaged up knee, and burn marks all over his feet. His arm has been put in a cast. His fur is all puffed up from the electrical attack as well. He's fast asleep.

"Wolf!" Snake whispers. He slowly slithers towards the lupine, only for Charles, who was hiding behind him the whole time, to come out, chuckling.

"Well well well, ain't this a fine surprise! It looks like you morons haven't learned your lesson. Looks like I'll have to torture your friend again!" He laughs crazily.

"Don't you dare touch him!" Snake hisses.

Charles laughs some more. "Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do about it, huh?"

"This." The serpent says as he doesn't hesitate to bite Charles in the hand.

Charles fake screams in agony, before grinning. "I'm immune to venom you dingus. I'm the expert in all things venomous and poisonous!"

"But you can't be immune to this!" Snake slithers fast at him, getting ready to strangle him, but he shoves the serpent away.

"It's my turn Chico!" Piranha yells as he's about to punch and kick Charles. But Charles simply kicks Piranha away, taking advantage of his small size.

"Why you little..." Shark charges straight at Charles with his jaw wide open, preparing to bite him. However, Charles is ready for this too, as he grabs a mallet and bonks Shark right on the nose. "Ow... damn it!" Shark curses in pain.

"Try this on for size!" Webs hacks his phone to play the most awful music ever.

"That's probably bothering you more than me, you know. I've trained my mind to be immune to the effects of godawful music." He laughs.

"I guess it's my turn then." The chief pulls out her gun. "Stay right where you are!" She threatens.

"Oooh I'm so scared!" He fake cries out.

He walks over to hide behind Wolf, using him as a meat shield. Bad timing, because Wolf happens to be waking up.

"Mrf!" Wolf cries out when he sees his friends there, along with.... Chief? With her gun pointed right at him!

"Wolfie! It's okay, we're gonna get you out of this." Webs says.

"That's right Hermano! Your pain is soon coming to an end!" Piranha says, a little more enthusiastically than before, but still not as much as normal.

"I know you're scared but it's gonna be fine." Shark says.

"Don't worry buddy. We'll teach that maniac a lesson he'll never forget!" Snake says with a hopeful grin.

The chief then realizes she must be scaring the wolf, so she lowers her gun. "Heh, sorry about that." She chuckles.

"Blah blah blah. This doesn't change anything! I'm still gonna have my way no matter what!" Charles yells.

"Oh yeah puto?" Piranha swiftly runs over and manages to punch Charles in the face. Hard.

"Wow, I actually felt that one." Charles mutters.