INTRODUCTION

So this story is about two peoples having different lifestyle 1 is actor and other one is  an employee working in multi national company.

In this story we are going to see their love their first meet how they fall in love. Both are hardworking in their respective work. So the actor is non other than Karan Shergill and second one is Tejasswi Marathe a smple girl working in multi national company on a very high professional. 

So lets see their introduction.

KARAN SHERGILL: 

A very well known actor the most hardworking person. Very professional when it comes to his work. Treats every member of his team like family member. Ladla of everyone in his house. Very protective for his family and loved ones . He is in relationship with Siddhi Marathe he gives 100% in this relation but doesn't get 5% of it.

TEJASSWI MARATHE: 

A simple hardworking girl who works in an multinational company on a high post. A very loving, Misses her biological dad very much. She craves for her mother loves. The only person who loves her in that family is her dadi. She is sister of Siddhi Marathe.

SIDDHI MARATHE:

Actor by profession. ladli of his mother and father. Hates Tejasswi a lot she cant be happy in Tejasswi's sucess. She is relationship with Karan Shergill not because she loves him but because he very well known actor and very rich.

OMI SHERGILL: 

Brother of Karan Shergill and  also manager. Loves Karan a lot but doesn't like Siddhi because he know that siddhi doesn't  love his brother as he loves her she is with him because of his money and fame.

ADITYA SHERGILL (KD):

Father of Karan and Omi Shergill. A retired military officer loves his kids and wife very much. 

ASHA SHERGILL (KM):

Mother of Karan and Omi Shergill. A housewife who loves his kids and husband very much.

YASH MARATHE (TD):

Step father of Tejasswi and father of siddhi. Second husband of Yamini Marathe. Loves siddhi a lot but doesn't  like Tejasswi. He used to Love Tejasswi but after siddhi's birth he started distancing from Tejasswi.

YAMINI MARATHE (TM): 

Mother of Tejasswi and Siddhi. She loves Siddhi and Tejasswi a lot. Wife of Yash Marathe.  She loves Tejasswi but doesn't share a mother daughter bond with her.

SUHASINI MARATHE (DADI): 

Step dadi of Tejasswi and dadi of Siddhi Marathe. Love Tejasswi alot and doesn't like how his son  and siddhi treats Tejasswi. All ways there for Tejasswi and wants her to get  settle in her life and go in other family where she can get love and respect which she deserve.

That's it for today I hope you like this story. Please let me know in comments this story  idea I git from my friend so I  decided to write this story and yess don't forget to vote 😍😊.

Thank you😊❤.