Part 13

It was Evening everyone was running here and there Omi was talking to KD and KM was looking after the gift which were for guest and Teju's Family. Teju and Karan were in their room. Karan was on call and Teju was in washroom.

IN TEJRAN ROOM,

Karan came from balcony and saw omi standing with his reception clothes.

Omi: Bhai get ready.

Karan: Hm. Teju.

Omi: Bhai bhabi mere room mi ready ho rhi hai aap ready ho jaao. Mangesh dada start your work.

Mangesh Dada:  Karan bhai aayi ye sit.

Karan; Dada bade khush dikh rhe ho kiyu.

Mangesh Dada: Karan bhai aapne shadi krli hai toh khush toh hunga hi na.

Karan: Hm.

Mangesh  dada started his work and Karan was sitting on the chair.

Here IN OMI'S ROOM,

Teju was sitting on the chair and makeup artist started doing her work. After her makeup was done she started wearing her jewelries when Karan came in the room. When he saw Teju he was just lost in her she was looking like an princes in purple gown with Diamond necklace and paring with diamond earrings her chooda and mangalsutra and sindoor in her hairline  was constant. When her look got completed she looked at Karan from the mirror. When she saw her she was also got lost in him he was looking like an princes in his purple color suit which was coordinating with Teju's gown. He was looking so god that her eyes were not leaving him their trance broked by Omi voice.

Omi: Agar aap dono ka ek dusre ko tadna bandh ho gya ho toh kya um niche chale saab wait kar rhe hai aapka.

Teju: Bhai kya mumma papa dadi aae hai.

Omi: Ha bhabhi wo toh kabse aae hai aapka wait kar rhe hai.

Teju: Ha(excitedly) Hum niche chale please

Karan: Chalo mai toh tumhe bulane hi aaya tha.

Omi: Auer yaha ake aap mai kho gye ki bhul hi gye kis liye yaha aye the.

Karan: Omi abhi tu chalega.

Omi: Ha chalo chalo.

They both went down when they were entering Karan held her Hands and Teju intertwined her fingers with his and then they both looked at each other and smiled and then went down and Teja's eyes felt on her family and ran towards them.

Teju: dai kaise ho you rae fine na medicine time pe ler he ho na. 

 Dadi: Ha ha dadi amma le rhi hu but tujhe miss bhi kar rhi hu.

TM: Teju mumma se bhi mil le.

Teju: Mumma I missed you.

TM: I missed you two kesi hai meri bacchi tu thik haina yaha saab thik hai adjust kar paa rhi hai na tujhe problem toh nhi ho rhi.

Teju: Ohho Mumma I am fine don't worry kitni chinta karoge.

TD: Ha meri princess mujhe bhul gyi na.

Teju: Papa I missed you so so so much.

TD: I missed you to.

Teju: Papa you know papa  take care of me here just like you.

TD; Papa.

Teju: I mean Karan's papa.

Hearing this TD felt little different his daughter is calling someone papa hit different. But smile appeared on his face as he got to know that his daughter is getting love from her father in law too