Part 26

1 MONTH LEAP,

It was beautiful morning the room was filled with the sun rays and there were soothing sounds of birds and there was Karan sleeping on the bed just like an small baby and here Teju had woke up and turned at the side of Karan to look at her baby and that time karan also woke up and smiled looking at his princess.

Teju: Good moning.

Karan: Good Morning Love(kissing her forehead).

Teju: Let me get up from the bed.

Karan: Not before my morning kiss.

With this Karan pulled Teju close to her and then with out wasting more time they started each other after half an hour they broke the kiss due to lack of air  and then Teju got up and ran in he washroom blushing and Karan was just looking at her and was smiling.

Karan's POV:

Yaar this girl will be my end for sure I can do anything for this seriously. I Love you Teju you my life. Babaji bass mujhe ek meri laddoo jaise choti laddoo bhi mil jaye bass.

At that time he heard a sound from the washroom as something must have fell. So he got up from the bed nd ran towards the bathoom.

Karan: Laddoo Laddoo kya hua kya gira laddoo.

But thee was no response. So he again knocked at the door.

Karan: Laddoo open the door baby.  Teju please pen the door Teju... Teju response toh de yrr kya hua ha kya gira.

Karan (IN MIND): Yar yeh Teju response kiyu nhi de rhi hai. Kya hua hai kuch amjh nhi aarha hai.

Karan: Laddoo Yrr darwza toh kol.

IN MIND: Shayad Darwaza todna padega koi option nhi hai.

THEN KARAN STARTED PUSHING THE DOOR BUT THE DOOR DISNT OPEN SO HE AGAIN TRUED AND THE DOOR GOT OPEN. KARAN ENTERED IN THE WASHROOM AND SAW TEJU WAS ON THE GROUNDS UNCONSCIOUSLY.

Karan: Teju...Teju.. get up Teju please Teju...

Then Karan took her in his arms and then made her sleep on the bed and then sprinkle some water on her face. Teju got her senses.

Teju: sun....sunny.

Karan: Ha baccha bollo mai yahi hu. Teju.

Karan made her drink water and sar beside her holding her hands and Teju sat on the bed and kept her head karan's shoulder.

Karan: Laddoo kya hua hai tujhe.

Teju: Don't know Sunny jaab uthi taab bhi sabkuch 2 min ke black out ho gya tha.

Karan: Kiyu nhi kuch bataya tune mujhe tujhe thik nhi lag rha tha toh.

Teju: Sunny it's just work pressure and stress.

Karan: Now you will not get any work pressure.

Teju: Can I why.

Karan: Yes because mumma papa are coming.

Teju: what seriously(excitedly).

Karan: yes.

Teju: Yess I am so happy I will spend time with mumma papa and will go for shopping with mumma.

Karan: Ohh madam mumma papa are coming here to take care of you samjhi.

Teju: Ha ha it's ok but they are coming na that's important.

Karan: Teju now just sleep for some time baby.

Teju: Sunny.

Karan: Hmm.

Teju: I love you.

Karan: I love you too mera laddo(kissing her forehead). Now sleep doctor ayenge taab utha dunga tujhe.

Teju:No.

Karan:what no.

Teju: Maine akele nhi sona.

Karan: ki Matlab.

Teju: Matlab ye hai ki ethe aao mainu cude krna hai.

Karan:Dramebazz kahi ki.

Teju:Joh hu tumhari hu so Mr kundrra deal with it you don't have Ny other option.

Karan: I also don't want any other option ok Mrs kundrra.

Then they both slept cuddling each other and Teju was sleeping peacefully but karan sleep was gone he was just looking at Teju and was caressing her hairs.

KARAN'S POV:

       Kya hua Teju tujhe bass jaldi thik hoja yrr tujhe aisa nhi dekha pakka tune khana vagera skip kiya hoga kya kru iss ladki jra bhi nhi sunti meri baat. Yaha mujhe meri choti laddoo ka wait kr rha hu but bhool gya mera yeh baccha jra bhi dhyan nhi rakhta khuda. Tu jdi thik ho ja Teju bass.(kissing his forehead). Healso splet cuddling her.

So now Lest see what doc say to karan after checking Teju ni next part till that

Thank you so much😊❤.

I am so sorry guys I am really very sorry that I am not updating  any part actually I am really very busy in my professional life I am not getting any Tim for my self also but I am trying to write this story. I will not promise when will the next will be update but I will try to update the story please vare with me 💗❤.