Part 3

MORNING,

AT KARAN'S HOUSE.

Karan got up and went to get ready he tried to call siddhi but as usual she didn't pick up his call. So he went down in the living room for break fast. After having break fast Karan and Omi went for shoot and in car he was continuously calling siddhi but no use. after reaching at the shoot location he saw paps are standing.

Pap1: Bhai good moning.

Karan: Godd morning subhe subhe saab yaha kya kr rhe ho.

Pap2: Baa apka wait kar rhe the.

Omi: Tumlogo ko permission mil gyi yaha ane ki.

Pap3: Ha bhai mil gyi.

Karan: Chalo accha hua. chalo byy ready hona hai.

In vanity he got to know that that his shot is ben delayed due to some problem so he call siddhi but this time for a change the call was answered, but not by siddhi but by somebody else.

Karan: Hello, Siddhi.

Person: hello I am sorry but siddhi is sleeping can you call later 

 Karan: Ya no problem but who's is this can I know.

Person: Ya its Tejasswi Siddhi's sister.

Karan: Ohh ok. Please tell her that i called her.

Teju: Sure but can i know your name actually she will ask me na that's why.

Karan: Ya its Karan.

Teju: Ok byy have a nice day.

Karan: Byyy same to you.

Karan hanged up the call but by talking with her he was smiling he was also didn't know the reason. And it was noticed by Omi.

Omi: Bhai lagta hai siddhi se baat ho gyi hai.

Karan: Nhi uski behen Tejasswi se baat hui.

Omi: Ohh aap itna smile kar rhe ho mujhe laga siddhi se baat hui. Vaise itni smile kiyu kar rahe ho.

Karan: Mai kaha smile kar rha hu kuch bhi tu chal mujhe reday hona hai. Aaj pack up  ke baad siddhi ke saath dinner par bhi toh jana hai.

Omi: Ha.

HERE TEJASSWI'S SIDE,

Tejasswi was going in the room when he heard phone ringing sound from siddhi's room she thought it must be urgent so she tried to wakeup siddhi but she said Teju to pick her phone and talk so Teju picked the phone.

Teju: Hello.

Person: hello siddhi.

Teju: Actually siddhi is sleeping can you call later.

Person: Ya no problem but who's this can I know.

Teju:  I am Tejasswi Siddhi's sister.

Person: Ohh Hii Tejasswi can you please tell her that i called her.

 Tejasswi: Sure but can i know your name actually she will ask me na that's why.

Person: Ya it's Karan.

Tejasswi: Ok i will tell her byy have a nice day.

Karan: Thank you same to you.

After haning up the call Teju was also smiling hearing Tejaswwi from karan's mouth doesn't know why she was feeling different. Meantime Siddhi got up and asked.