Part 22

They both were feeling sukoon in each other embraces. They were standing there closing eys and feeling the cold winds. 

Teju: Sunny this feeling is so unreal na.

Karan: Ha Laddoo.

Teju: Sunny falling in love is so so beautiful thing na.

Karan: Laddoo.

Teju: Hmm.

Karan: I love you.

Teju: I love you too.

IN EVENING.

MD: Teju.... Teju(knocking door).

Teju: Ha di ek minute.

Teju opened the door.

Teju: Yes dii come na.

MD: Teju are you free now.

Teju: Yess.

MD: Sunny where is he.

Teju: He is sleeping. I will tell him and the we will go.

MD: Teju let him sleep na we before he gets up we will come.

Teju: Ok Dii.

MD: Hmm get ready fast Poonam dii is waiting.

Teju: Yess di.

Then Teju got fresh and then got ready she was looking beautiful and cute both at the same time in the white flora dress which was knee length she opened left the hairs open and then she looked at Karan who was sleeping like a baby she moved towards him and caressed his hairs and kissed his forehead as soon as her lips touched to his forehead he smiled in sleep and looking at his smile Teju also smiled.

Teju: I love you my little.

Karan: Love you(in sleeping).

Teju went out closing the door and then MD PD and Teju went for shopping after half and hour Karan got up and and then went to get freshen up after coming he started calling Teju but after not getting response he went down in the living room.

Karan: Teju... Teju....Teju.

Hearing this KM came.

KM: Kya hua kiyu itna chila rha hai.

Karan: Mumma Teju kaha hai.

KM: Woh bahar gyi hai.

Karan: Bahar kahagyi hai au akele gyi mujhe kiyu nhi bataya mai bhi jata na.

KM: Are wo akele nhi gyi hai uske saath Meenu aur Poonam bhi gyi hai.

Karan: Par kaha.

KM: Mall.

Karan: Kiyu.

KM:  Mall mai koi kiyu jata hai Sunny hai Shopping krne hi na.

Karan: Par mujhe kiyu nhi bataya mai bhi jata na(Making cute face).

KM: Sunny you were sleeping na that's why she didn't must have not said she didn't wanted to disturb you and yeh only girls ka problem tha shopping ka.

Karan went and sat on the sofa just like how the cute angry kid sit when he doesn't get his favorite thing. Just then Teju MD and PD came from shopping laughing and Karan saw them but didn't call them a he was angry on Teju. He was sitting and looking at Teju but she didn't saw Karan siting on sofa nor MD and PD also didn't saw him so he got more pissed as he was npot getting attention of anybody. So he called KM loudly and everyone's attention went towards him and he smirked in is head.