Part 19

It was evening when Teju woke up and Karan was sleeping holding her tight She looked at him and smile appeared on her face.

TEJU'S POV.

He is looking so cute while sleeping just like an baby. I know whenever I see him sleeping I say same thing but what should I do he does look cute in sleep . He looks like an innocent child who just want love and care and yes little bit of attention also(giggling in mind). The Karan Shergill the famous actor of TV industry from whom girls are mad and can do anything to just meet him is a child by heart a kid who can be happy in small small things. Karan I know you are waiting to hear that 3 words from my mouth don't worry today at our dinner date you will get what you want yess today I am going to propose my husband its going to so so beautiful moment for us but it will be surprise for you  my dear husband. Ha I should  ask Yuvi and Priyanka bhabhi to make arrangements get ready for your surprise My dear Husband.

With that she  kissed Karan's forehead and tried to free herself from Karan's hold, but karan's hold became more tight.

Karan: Laddoo let me sleep na.

Teju: Sunny its 4pm you sleep let me go I have to get ready.

Karan:   Please just 5 mins.

Teju: Sunny.

Karan: Please.

Teju then laid down and was continuously staring at his face when Karan opened his eyes he found Teju is staring him he smiled at her and she also smiled at him.

Karan: Good evening laddoo.

Teju: Good evening sunny. Now let me go I have to make chai and then have to get ready and listen jaate time mumma ko bhi chodna hai.

Karan: Kaha.

Teju: Mere ghar pr.

Karan: Ohh ha ok.

Karan gave a peck on her forehead and left her and Teju got up from the bed and then went to get  fresh and then after freshen up she came and looked at her cute husband who has got up and rubbing his eyes just like baby and they smile at each other and she went in  the living to make chai after having chai Teju went to get ready in her room and Karan went to get ready in Omi's room after half and hour Karan came in their room to look is Teju ready or not when he opened the room he was mesmerized  looking at the beauty in front of him his wife Teju she was looking and princess in red saree with one side pallu her hand full of chooda open hairs hairline filled with sindoor and the mangalsutra which was constant in her neck.  Teju was also lost in him when she looked at him he was looking like an prince in white shirt with balck pants with black shoes. When she was lost in him Karan was coming closer to her and she was just looking at him and when Karan put his on her waist Teju closed her eyes feeling his touch and her breathing got heavy her heart beat started increasing Karan was happy seeing her like that. Karan went close to her lips and she cluthched his shirt tightly Karan smiled seeing her and went towards her eyes.

Karan: You are looking  just like an  beautiful princess. 

Saying this karan back off and Teju looked at him and blushed and Karan kept his hands around her neck and was smiling looking at her.

Teju: You too.

Karan: Kya  beuatiful.

Teju: Na na handsome just like an prince.

Karan: Ohh prince of this princes..

Teju: Very cheesy but I like it.

Karan: Accha ji.

Teju: Ha ji.

Karan: But I taught you will wear gown.

Teju: Ya I was going to then I remembered you like sarees. So I wore saree of your favorite color.(smiling).

Listening this  Karan eyes were shining and he got happy.

Karan: You wore saree for me.

Teju: Yess 

Karan:  Thank you, 

Teju: No need to say Thank you .

Karan: Hmm. Chale varn alate ho jayega.

Teju: Hmm.

Karan and Teju and KM sat in the car and they dropped KM at Teju's house and then went to wards their destination and when they reached Karan came out from the car and opened the door for Teju and when Teju got down Karan closed her eyes from his hand.

Teju: Karan what are you doing.

Karan: Nothing just closing your eys.

Teju: But I cant see anything properly.

Karan: Laddoo bass kitni baate karti ho.

Then Karan made Teju stand in the middle and he left her hands. As soon as Karan left Teju's hands she got scared.

Teju: Karan Karan... Sunny where are you Sunny. Sunny I am getting sacred please where are you Karan I will remove this blindfold now if you don't respond me and I am serious. Karan I will only count till 3 and if you don't answer me I will remove my blindfold. I starting the countdown ok I am starting 1......2.......and.....and......and 3. 

On count of 3 she remove her blindfold and opened her eyes but it was dark around. So she goy scared and started calling Karan.

Teju: Sunny..... Sunny where are you Sunnny(shouting).

When she was searching Karan and suddenly lights got on and she was surprised looking at the view in front of his eyes.

Teju: Karan where are you. Sunny I want to see you Sunny.

When she was searching for Karan She found him on the standing yacht and some people standing behind him and  people were there on the beach everyone's eyes were on them and then the lights of yacht got on her eyes got wide in shock.

Teju: Karan....(shouting).

Karan: Teju (waving his hand).

Teju: I am coming.

Karan: No not now.

Teju: I want to come.

Karan: Just  a min laddoo.

Teju: I want to say you some thing.

Karan: I also want to say you a lot more things rather I want to show you.

Teju: Sunnny.

Karan: Laddoo today I am going to say first and you are going to listen ok.

Teju: Ok.

(And I forgot to say this all conversation was going on phone).

Karan: Teju.....

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY I KNOW YOU ALL ARE GOING WAITING FOR CONFESSION PART AND I AM SORRY FOR DELAYING REALLY SORRY GUYS AND YES TOMMORROW  I AM GOING TO UPLOAD CONFESSION PART SORRY FOR DELAY. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PART PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN COMMENTS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE💕❤ .

AND YESS THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WISHES I AM FEELING GOOD NOW JUST LITTLE WEAKNESS OTHERWISE I AM GOOD THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR  LOVELY WISHES THAT MEANT A LOT💕🥰 .

THANK YOU 😊💖.