Chapter Three

“Geez Liam you could have told us you have two beautiful girls here.” Niall said.

“Yeah Liam, you could have warned us, you know maybe we could have freshened up a bit!” Exclaimed Harry

Lauren and I looked at each other and giggled. I really thought I was on cloud nine. My heart started racing as the boys began to stare at us…

“So what happened to your foot?” Zayn asked, breaking the silence.

“Well you see what happe-” Lauren was interrupted by Liam..

“She um fell, and the girls asked me for help.” Liam explained.

Lies I thought, but why, why was he lying?

“At least you’re okay now.” Louis jumped in.

“So um we are heading out for bowling night, want to come along?” Harry asked us.

“Yeah we can always use company.” Liam added

I am totally dreaming right now… this is not happening, I keep blinking trying to wake up but all I see are the boys staring awkwardly at me.

“Is everything okay with your vision?” Lou asked confused.

“Haha yeah I’m just trying to convince myself that this isn’t real.” I replied

“Oh but this is real!” Harry came closer to me and smiled.

“Alright now Harry let’s not frighten the girls!” Liam said as he came between Harry and I.

“Okay so everyone be ready to go bowling at seven.” Zayn said before leaving with Lou.

Louis and Zayn walked away into their rooms but Nialler, Harry, and Liam stayed with Lauren and I.

“So I guess you two can have my room for now, you know to get ready and all, girl stuff, I don’t know..” Liam said.

“Ha thank you but we don’t want to be any trouble Lauren and I will leave, we’ll be out of your way.” I exclaimed to the boys.

Lauren and I turned to head out the door, when suddenly Harry rushed to the door only to stand in front of it, blocking it.

“Come on now Harry, let us out, we already caused enough disturbance, just let us go home.” Lauren said confidently.

“Aw come on please stay! We haven’t had any company for a while; please you two can never be a disturbance.” Harry replied.

“Please stay it’ll be fun to have girls, well to have fun with, well erm I think I should just stop talking… well you know what I mean.” Niall said while blushing.

“Oh okay, fine we’ll go!” Lauren replied as if she really wanted to go home not after what just happened an hour ago anyway.

Liam walked us into his room; everything was so organized, so clean, so perfect. The walls a light brown color, the bed was neatly made, the drawers’ spotless, and little lamp in the corner.

“If there is anything you two need please let me know.” Liam said as he walked out closing the door leaving Lauren and I in Liam’s room.

“What is going on Lexi, is this real or am I dreaming, I really can’t tell the difference right now.” Lauren said abruptly.

“Lauren to tell you the truth I have no freaking idea what’s real and what’s not right now. Okay so let’s pinch each other on three.” I suggested.

“One, Two, Three… OW okay okay this is REAL!” We both yelled in unison.

We giggled, and then we fangirled. How awesome was this! The Liam Payne helped us out, then he invited us to his hotel, and now we are going to go bowling with One Direction! Who else has that luck? Right now I really love life; let’s just hope it loves me back.

Lauren and I started talking about the boys and how cute they looked. We seriously could not contain ourselves I was amazed I didn’t scream when I saw Liam even more amazed I didn’t attack the boys when I saw them. Lauren and I had our bags with us thankfully they contained extra clothing. I slipped into a cute t-shirt and put on shorts and flip flops, Lauren did the same. We walked into the bathroom to fix our hair; I pulled my hair into a long ponytail. Lauren asked if I could braid her hair, and I did. As I was tying the end of the braid with a hair tie we heard a knock on the door.

“You two ready?” Louis asked with excitement.

“Of course let’s go!” Lauren said as she grabbed my hand and rushed out the door.

              WANT TO READ MORE? CLICK CHAPTER FOUR! <3