Chapter Seven

I opened my eyes once I heard the two knocks on our door, I am a light sleeper but Lauren on the other hand, is not. You could start up a chainsaw in the room and she'd still be sleeping! Anyways I slowly got up from the bed making sure I didn't wake Lauren and I opened the door. Harry was standing in front of the door with a smile on his face. I think it was just Harry that was awake, no one else was around. I shut the door so we don't disturb Lauren.

"Hey gorgeous, did you dream about me?" he asked chuckling.

"No." I said with a smile.

"Too bad, I had a dream about you." He said smiling even more, causing me to turn the other direction.

"Oh really, what was it about?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Erm, well it was about you..."

He hesitated; you can't just tell a person you had a dream about them and then not tell them what it was about! I grabbed Harry by his wrists.

"Woah calm down beautiful, you're pretty strong but I'm still stronger." Harry said.

"Harry just please tell me." I pleaded letting go of his wrists.

"You'll find out today, just not right now." He said as Liam walked in.

"Morning beautiful!" He said walking into the room where Harry and I are in.

"What's for breakfast?" Liam asked casually.

"I don't know Lexi and I were just discussing this topic a minute ago." Harry said looking at me.

"Um yeah, so cereal or scrambled eggs and bacon?" I asked helping Harry out.

"Let's go with eggs and bacon." Liam said.

"Lexi, will you help me cook?" Harry asked.

"Sure!" I replied.

We walked into the kitchen and Liam settled in on the couch. I opened the fridge and took out 12 eggs, should be enough for all of us, and I took out a container filled with bacon strips. I handed everything to Harry and he replied with a thank you. I went back into the refrigerator to get some butter. Harry started the flame and put a frying pan over it. I dropped the butter in the pan and then watched it melt. Master chef Harry cracked the eggs and dropped them into the pan. I leaned against the counter getting out of his way. He started cutting the bacon into even pieces, he looked so concentrated. After a while he stopped and walked towards me. I stood up a bit straighter as he came closer. Harry was still walking towards me and then he stopped, he stopped inches away from my body. His green eyes just locked on mine, I started to panic I wanted to turn away but there was barley any room.

"Harry, I need to breathe you know." I said.

"Yeah I know, but I need a clean knife if you want to eat." He said as he stretched his arm across to get another knife.

"What did you think I was going to do? I would never hurt you, a gorgeous girl like you." Harry said as his hand touched my cheek.

"Harry, just pay attention to your eggs." I said laughing.

This was really weird; Harry has been acting really strange he hasn't been the same since last night. Anyway I finished helping Harry with breakfast, so I decided to go wake up Lauren while Harry went to wake the other boys. I walked back into Liam's room and I pulled the blanket off of Lauren, this instantly awoke her.

"Morning Lauren, eggs and bacon awaits you in the kitchen!" I said cheerfully!

Lauren still half asleep walked into the kitchen where she took a seat between Lou and Zayn. I took my eggs and bacon and sat down on the couch next to Liam.