Chapter Six

This made everyone sit up straighter and just smile.

“Let’s do this!” Lauren said.

“Who shall we start off with… hmm” Harry was scanning our faces and then he said “LEXI!”

“Truth or dare?”

“Truth” I squealed.

“Is it true you have a crush on me?” Shoot, why did have to ask that, I hesitated for a moment and then said “Yes.”

The boys whistled and grinned, I was going to get back at Harry ooo I just had to! Harry then chuckled and grinned. His curls fell perfectly over his forehead, and his deep green eyes just started into mine. He was just so perfect, but I thought I liked Liam?

“So my victim is Liam! Truth or dare?”

“Truth” He replied solidly.

“If you had to kiss one person in this room who would it be?” I asked confidently, everyone went crazy but then it turned to silence.              

“You” He replied.

My stomach turned into a knot and I felt my face flood with embarrassment. 

“This is getting good!” Zayn said.

“Alright now onto you Bradford bad boi, truth or dare?” Liam asked Zayn.

“I’m risking it! DARE!” Zayn shouted.

“I dare you to run through the halls in your boxers… haha!” Liam laughed barley getting the sentence out.

“I’ll do it!” Zayn replied.

He started taking of his clothes in front of us but then Liam jokingly covered my eyes and I shrieked, he laughed and I joined him.

“I’m ready.” Zayn said shivering, even though it was quite warm in the rooms.

Zayn opened the door, we all crowded around the door just to watch him, and Niall took out his camera and pressed record. Zayn started running up and down the hall, occasionally passing a few people who just burst out laughing. After what seemed like two seconds Zayn came back in out of breath.

“Okay wise guy, I am never taking a dare from you again! My victim is Louis, truth or dare?”

“Let’s keep things interesting so dare!” Louis said.

“Alright Louis, you have to moonwalk to the balcony, then yell “I love Zayn Malik, and finally you are going to drop an ice cube down your pants.” Louis mumbled a few curse words under his breath but we all heard it and then laughed. Louis did as he was told and he also dropped the ice cube down his pants, only for a minute though…

We were all laughing and having so much fun but now the only people left were Lauren, Harry, and Niall.

“Lauren, truth or dare?” he said abruptly.

“Dare!” She said with a smirk on her face.

“Alright, I dare you to kiss me…” Louis said with a fat grin slapped across his face.

Geez everyone went wild once again, I shrieked because I knew that Lou was Lauren’s crush from One Direction ever since the X Factor! I could not believe this was going to happen.

“Get some!” Niall joked, laughing so hard.

Lauren scooted closer to Louis and then they kissed right there. I almost cried I was so happy and the boys were yelling and whistling, I was surprised no one told us to pipe down yet! Niall was now laying on the couch with Zayn, I sat between Harry and Liam, although probably more towards Liam because somehow during this game he managed to slip his arm around my waist pulling me closer to his body. Which of course I didn’t mind! Louis and Lauren started cuddling; it was really cute to watch Lauren be happy. The game continued until about midnight…

 Niall and Harry were in boxers, Liam’s shirt was off, and Louis had half his face painted…

Lauren and I looked perfectly normal for some strange reason.

“Okay so I’m sad to say but we need to get up in the morning, we’ve got something special planned for you two.” Louis said staring at Lauren which made her blush.

I looked at Liam who just smiled that cute smile, why did he have to be so perfect?

“You’ll find out tomorrow, I promise babe.” He said helping me up.

“You two can take my room for the night, I’ll bunk with Louis.” Liam Said

Lauren and I walked into Liam’s room.

“Today was wonderful!” I shrieked.

“Oh My Gosh, I think Lou likes me? Don’t you think?” Lauren hesitated.

“Of course he likes you! He is totally hitting on you, don’t be ridiculous. I assured her this was true.

“And I don’t think you realized but Liam is totally falling for you, and I think Harry might be too!” Lauren said cheerfully.

“What?” I was confused; it does seem that Liam likes me, but Harry? Nah it couldn’t be.

“Are you kidding me?! The way he was staring at you on the ride to the bowling alley, how he was trying to out preform Liam, how he asked about the crush, do you need more proof?” Lauren asked.

“Actually yes, I do need more proof!” I exclaimed. Lauren just laughed and walked into the bathroom.

Just as soon as Lauren left, Liam came in “If you need anything just come and tell me okay?” He asked.

“Alright” I agreed.

Then there was that awkward silence, Liam was just sitting on the bed next to me. I was staring into his big brown eyes, I hated him for being so cute, and if only he liked me it would be perfect.

“Liam, can I ask you something?” I began to say

“Anything”

“Do you think it’s silly that a girl might be living her fantasy dream right now?” I asked

“Not at all.” He smiled and then he leaned in closer, his lips only inches apart from mine, and then it happened, he kissed me. Our lips touched for the first time and in a way it felt good.

Lauren came out of the bathroom and we pulled away.

“Erm sorry, you know… I’ll just um go back into the bathroom, leave you two alone.” Lauren said laughing.

“No Lauren its okay, so again if you need anything just come into Louis’s room.” Liam said again.

“Good night girls” he said as he walked out of the door closing it shut.

I turned to Lauren who started jumping up and down singing “I told you, I told you!” I laughed and then let out a little squeal of joy. He actually likes me! Lauren and I climbed into the bed claiming our own side of the bed. We talked for a little while and then fell asleep thinking about what the boys have planned for us tomorrow.

CHAPTER SEVEN IS UP PLEASE READ IT! <3>