Chapter 10

I stood watching everyone where the hell was Liam. I started going in circles trying to look for that idiot. Something grabbed my leg and pulled me under…

I went under and struggled against what I thought was seaweed, his hands we wrapped around my legs. He came up for air and pulled me up.

“You idiot!” I screamed “I almost had a heart attack because I thought the wave took you in!” I was almost in tears.

“Babe don’t worry about me, besides you said you trusted me.” Liam said.

I didn’t know whether to be mad at him or to hug him because he was alive.

“Liam I don’t want to talk to you right now.” I said turning away from him trying to sound angry.

“You can’t be mad at me” he said hugging me from behind, “I survived.” He chuckled into my ear. That made my stomach turn he was just too seductive. I turned around and kissed his lips.

“That’s more like it.” He smiled.

“And if you ever pull another trick like that” I began.. but was soon interrupted by his lips.

“You’ll do what?” Liam said smirking. “I’ll start chasing you with a spoon.” I burst into laughter. I started running towards the shore to grab a spoon out of the cooler. I was trying to run through the water which was a horrible idea the seaweed was flying through the air along with the sand.

“Niall!” I screamed, he was near the cooler, “GRAB A SPOON” I yelled. Liam could tell that I wasn’t kidding and he came after me once again. What is it with us chasing each other? I kinda liked it though…

I finally got to the shore and Niall extended his arm just enough so I could reach the spoon. I had to take a breather.. at least for 5 seconds, I sat down on the blanket Lauren and Lou set out for everyone. I checked where everyone went, I assumed that Zayn was in the water with Harry and that Louis and Lauren went to the boardwalk because Lauren’s shoes were gone, and Niall was laying down next to me. Almost everyone was accounted for except the anti-spoon boy, where was he?

I was lying on my stomach next to Niall, we were both facing the boardwalk. We started talking and it was really nice talking to him about this whole Jason thing going on. I liked Niall he was such a good listener and his laugh was truly adorable. Niall and I could probably talk for ages but my tongue needed a break and I let him do all the talking. I was very interested in his life stories because I could relate but I guess I had other things in mind because I was drifting off to sleep. I decided to rest my head; the spoon was still in my grip just under my head. I was conscious of most sounds and who was talking but my eyes were closed. I guess that’s when Liam got the idea that I was sleeping. Just as I was about to get up water was poured all over my body.

“Now I’m seriously going to get you.” I wished I could keep a straight face. Too late Liam already sat down next to me and held my hands as he went in for another kiss. I giggled and laid down and Liam followed, we were still kissing.

“Come on guys get a room!” Niall laughed.