CHAPTER 2

Harry:-

I was super happy to start my post graduation in the same University where I did my under graduation. I had Niall by my side, that was another advantage besides knowing the campus thoroughly. We are best friends since highschool. He knows everything about me and so do I.

We are staying in University hostel since we began college days. We are like brothers. He came out as gay earlier in highschool and I am bisexual. I have never been in a relationship even though I got many proposals from girls. Boys always think I am straight.

It is like I want to be the little spoon in my relationship and even though I get attracted to girls, I can never be in a relationship with them. People often judge me by my personality which is mainly because of my height. But nonetheless I need a man who can take control and love me for how I am.

We got ready on time and had our breakfast then headed to our department. We had to walked through the cafe to reach our building. On the way we met Liam, our senior.  He had informed us earlier that he would be joining us this term. As we were talking to him his friends or so called colleagues came.

I was instantly attracted to Zayn. His name is so unique. I could say by his look that he has a dominant personality. I was a blushing mess when Niall nudged me while I was drooling over him.

The way he was smirking at me made me blush more. I was deeply attracted to his eyes. Golden eyes, tan skin, thick eyelashes. Oh my god!!!!

And right now, he is sitting right behind me diagonally. Holy shit, he is staring at me.

I need to act calm. I should not show him that I'm some desperate boy.

The professor entered the class. He introduced himself as Mr. Steven Wheeler.

He asked us to introduce ourselves. And then I got know that Zayn's last name is 'Malik'. Zayn Malik. God, it sounds like King. I wish he is into men. I would love to be his partner.

Oh god, what is happening to me. I need to focus. Mr Steven gave introduction to the course and it nearly took the entire hour. It was a nice beginning.

Next we had series of lectures till lunch, one hour each. We basically have five subjects out of which one is project. We used to do it in groups in UG(Under Graduation) program, but here it is single.

We did not have any labs(practical sessions)either. So classes would end nearly at lunch time. It is relaxing.

As the last class was about to end, the professor asked us to create a group where we can share the notes and related stuff. He basically wanted a class representative. I saw nobody in the class showing any interest, so I volunteered.

'your name?', he asked

'Harry Styles'

'okay Mr. Styles, here is the list of all the student numbers and this is the list of all the staff', he said handing me two papers.

I nodded.

'I want you to create a group and and add all of them or share the group invite link and you should return these papers to the assistant in the staff room'

'yes sir', I replied.

Soon the bell rang. All of them were leaving. I saw Niall and Louis talking. After that Niall came towards me.

'I'll show him the campus you know. I will call you soon', he said pointing to Louis and smiling broadly.

'hmm okay bye'

Then I saw Liam leaving and, behind him Niall and Louis.

Most of the people were leaving and I was wondering if Zayn also left.

At the same moment, I saw Zayn standing in front of me. Out of curiosity or respect, I simply stood from my chair.

He was smiling at me. I smiled back.

'Sit', he simply said. And I did as told.

'Need help?', he asked.

'huh, huh um', I was rambling trying to make sentence.

He took a chair that was in front of me, turned it around and sat on it facing me. I got nervous.

He touched my hand that was on the desk.

'you don't have to be nervous while talking to me', he assured caressing my hand.

'um yeah', I said looking down.

He put his hand on my chin, lifted it up making me face him.

'so tell me, do you need any help?'

He has this intimidating look, oh god!.

'um no, it's okay. I will do it', I said politely.

'In that case Mr. Styles, I need a help from you', he said smiling.

"Mr. Styles ". Now I was blushing mess. I knew it.

'what is it?', I managed to ask without stuttering.

'Can I get your number?', he asked smiling.

He's asking my number. Woah it means he is interested in me. Yes yes yes!!!.

'Earth to Harrehh', he said chuckling at my expression.

'Oops, I'm sorry. Sure', I said fidgeting my fingers.

He opened his mobile, gave it to me.

'type', he said. It was more like order.

I did and returned it.

He saved my number and put his mobile on the desk.

Then he caressed my cheeks. I was blushing hard. I liked his touch. It was different.

'how about I wait till you complete your work, and then you can show me the campus?'.

I nodded enthusiastically and said yes.

He smiled at me, as I began to note all the numbers.

First day of Post graduation and I developed crush on this hot guy who is indeed interested in me as I am. I really hope it goes well.

He was looking into his mobile as I continued working.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

to be continued