Chapter 3

Vixen's POV

I have now a contract with this Lucy girl that kept smiling at me. I felt so warm inside. Someone is smiling at me. Someone is actually happy to be with me.

I looked down at my hands which were on my laps. Nee-chan. I found people who I can finally call family. But you will always be my onee-chan.

"Vixen? Vixen."

I looked up to see Lucy looking at me worriedly. "Why are you crying?" She asked softly like how a mother should do.

I brought my hand up to my cheek. I felt water against my fingers. I finally noticed the warmth of each tear.

"It's a taboo subject Luce." I heard a voice that could bring my blood boil and bring my emotions out.

I looked away from Lucy and that lion.

"Loke!" Lucy called in surprise.

"Vixen." Leo called out.

"I'll be going now Lucy." I said.

"Vixen please." Leo neared me.

"Leo." I hissed and then disappeared to the Celestial World. My part of the realm was a jungle. A forest I shared with my sister. But now the forest's all mine which felt oddly cold.

I went deep inside mine and nee-chan's cave. "Vixen-san! I'm sorry!" Someone shouted from the mouth of the cave.

"Aries-san." I called.

"I heard from Leo that you're now in contract with Lucy-san. I'm sorry." Aries entered the cave.

"Yeah. I guess I am." I chuckled.

"Don't worry Vixen-san. Lucy is a very kind owner. I'm sorry." Aries hugged me.

"It's not Lucy I'm worried about." I mumbled through her chest which is bigger than mine might I mind you. In the Celestial World, I'm practically a child at age.

"You know she will be happy for you about having a contract with Lucy. I'm sorry." She petted my head.

I hugged her tighter. "I miss her." I cried, soaking Aries wool dress.

"We do too."

~~~

"I'm sorry Aries-san. I got you wet with my tears and had to make you sleep with me." I said as I bowed down.