Chapter 12

Alpha's POV

Right when I just took a step out of the cave, arms wrapped around me tightly from behind. I froze. My teeth clenched and so are my fists.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"You're welcome, now let go of me." I tried to pry his arms off.

The arms went a little loose but still had a strong hold on me. "I promise Lulu." I felt something press the top of my head.

"Loke. Let me go."

"But I don't want to." He said.

"Let go Loke." I raised my voice.

"It's not easy as it sounds."

"God damn it Loke."

"Alpha. I like you."

"Haha. Funny Loke. Now let go." I squirmed.

"Luna."

"Luna's dead. You hear me? Are those ears working? Are your memories still intact? Luna's dead. You killed her remember? I'm Alpha. The new Luna. Now let go of me." I held his arms with my hands and slipped under.

But not before giving a slap. The mark of my hand going red on his cheek. "If it wasn't for Tora, I would still be ignoring you. If it wasn't for my little sister, I wouldn't just let you handle her. If you weren't just poisoned in the mind, I wouldn't have almost died back then."

"Hear my words. Listen carefully. I had to give up my soul just to be alive. I had to show you I am stronger than you. But now I'm Alpha, doesn't mean I've cleaned my plate shiny and new looking. No. The old Luna was known not to hold grudges. I was a petty girl back then. I'm standing up, reclaiming my position as Leader. A leader of my group."

Backing away from him slowly. "If you really want me. Fight for me. Fight me. Defeat me. Claim me as your territory. But that doesn't mean I'm holding back." Then walked away.

~~~

"Brother Bear!" I shouted as I ran to the Amber Plaza. The plaza is only meant for Amber keys only. It can be a meeting place.

"Brother Bear!"

"Luna! Luna!" I was tackled by two sets of wings.

"Iris. Siri." I smiled as the angel and demon looked down at me. "Oh and please call me Alpha from now on."

"You two. You better get up." Kumori walked up to us as she fixed her scythe. Leaving the apple she was eating in her mouth.

"Iris, Siri, Kumori. Where are the others?" I asked.

"Hold on!" I heard the voice of Sen.

"What on-?" I was whacked in the head by a flying bow. "Ow!"

"Sen. What the hell is your bow doing?" I held onto Sen's bow.

"It got stuck on the bush." Sen rubbed the back of her neck. I handed her the bow and she nodded in thanks.

"Oi Commander!" I was splashed with some water and an arm wrapped around my shoulder and waist.

"Let's ride the waves!" I was raised by the waist, Shark balanced me like I was flying.

"Shark! Put me down!"

"One last flip." He slid against the wave, I flew in mid-air since he let go of me.