Chapter 10

Third Person POV

The two circles that shot beams to the group was a portal to the deepest parts of the galaxy.

The four spirits and the two humans were floating in space. "How are we even alive?" Lucy asked to no one in particular.

"Hello my children." Said a sweet voice.

"Wh-who are you?" Yukino stuttered.

"I am Galaxia. The one who you were calling unto." The sweet voice introduced herself.

"Where are you?" Lucy asked.

"I am everywhere." It answered.

"That doesn't make sense." Lucy scrunched her nose.

"Galaxia is the galaxy spirit. If you don't believe in the god you're worshiping, you should believe in her." Alpha said.

"SO you're saying.." Loke gaped.

"Yes... It's been a long time creator." Alpha said.

"My poor poor Luna. That king is in no use of keeping his citizens in shape. Hold on. I'll make you a new set of stars." The voice said.

Stars began to swirl around and formed to a giant woman figure. Like plucking some berries, she swooped the broken lupus constellation and played it within her hands.

"Creator?" Vixen muttered.

"I told you about her haven't I?" Alpha patted Vixen's head who still had a tight grip around her.

"I am getting annoyed with your king. You fought for him and fought your fellow spirit. You didn't mean to kill that master of yours and yet he didn't let you come home. Leaving his citizen on earthland with two missing stars." Galaxia ranted as she made a new constellation.

Alpha glowed and now she was in a different outfit. ((A/N: the same on in the pic. I'm too lazy to put it and btw, Alpha's hair is still blonde and so is her ears and tail and she's still blue eyed.))

"Much more suited for battles." Galaxia hummed in approval.

"Thank you." Alpha bowed.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you earlier." Galaxia said.

"It is fine creator. You have a lot in your plate anyways." Alpha smiled.

"I can't hold you much longer. In three days, people are worried for you." Galaxia waved a hand. Two golden circles from above and below of the group.

"I'll have a word with my grandson." She said and the group disappeared.

Alpha's POV

We were back at the Hill of the Stars. Vixen never letting me go. I felt something in my hand and I saw my amber key.

"Ne. Yukino." I turned to her.

"Alpha?" She said.

"Did Rogue make a move yet?" I smirked.

She immediately went red and looked away. "We started dating yesterday." She muttered.

I grinned and laughed. "Here. A gift of congratulations." I threw my key to her.

"This is.." She caught it. Holding it close to her chest.