Chapter 4

Vixen's POV

I watched. I saw. I stood.

I didn't do a thing.

"Vixen! Hide!" Luna kept shouting at me as she glowed.

"Omega, Luna heeds your call." Luna changed into one of her combat uniforms. A large gray and white wolf appeared next to Luna. It had battle scars everywhere. Its eyes glowing red. Its back had a metal armor.

An ax appeared in Luna's right hand. "Leo. I don't want to fight you." Luna said as she hit the spear end of her ax on the solid ground.

"You don't understand Luna. Whatever the light touches is my kingdom." Leo stood his ground.

"It also makes it my kingdom too. Leo, this is not you." Luna reasoned out with Leo. I couldn't move, I should have closed my eyes.

"No. This is me. I am the lion. I am the king." Leo said.

"No. You are Leo. Leader of the Zodiac. And I am Luna. I am the wolf who drags people back to where they ran out off." Luna-nee growled.

"You. Are a nuisance. You need to go." Leo pointed a sword at Luna. "Regulus!"

A shining lion that is five times the size of Luna-nee's Omega was standing before Leo. Luna-nee glared at Leo and his Regulus.

"In the place of Omega, I call on Alpha." Omega started to glow then grow into the same size of Leo's Regulus. Luna's Alpha was now fully black. His eyes were as void as the night. Alpha's body was covered with armor.

"Don't use Alpha!" I jolted up awake to see that I was in my bedroom.

A dream. Just a dream. But it wasn't a dream. It was a memory.

The door to my room was then smashed open by a frantic Leo, I mean Loke. "What? Who?! Alpha!?"

I shook my head at him. "Just a dream." I sighed.

Loke sighed also. "How about let's go to my place get something to eat." He suggested.

I nodded and hopped off my bed. Walking to him. We then went outside the cave and walked down the white stone path to the other spirit worlds.

~~~

I sat on a chair, looking at the white marble table. The rest of Le- I mean Loke's house is marble. Majestic.

Before Loke had this marble house, he used to live in a jungle or desert well that's what my sister told me. Just like me and Luna-nee. The natural habitat of one spirit. But his house actually inside the jungle habitat.