Chapter 8

~one week later at the ball~

Alpha's POV

((what Alpha is wearing http://animeflow.net/files/K_folder5/blonde%20hair,%20clouds,%20dress,%20grass,%20hagiwara%20yukiho,%20hat,%20idolmaster,%20no%20bra,%20short%20hair,%20summer%20dress,%20tsukumo,%20ye.jpg ))

I can't believe I was dragged into this. I sighed. "Can I have this dance?" A hand was held out.

Right when I was going to reject him straight, I was pushed. The man who asked me the dance caught me. I glared at the one who pushed me, it was none other than Yukino.

"You're welcome." She mouthed at me as I pulled to the dance floor.

"I don't know how to dance." I said.

"Just follow me." The man, now I know is Hibiki, grabbed my hands and we swayed.

Great. I'm dancing with a playboy. Damn it. I'm going to kill you Yukino.

"What's your name? I haven't seen you anywhere or was able to fight with you?" Hibiki started the conversation.

"I'm Alpha. I don't usually go to meeting ups because I'm always out on a job." I said.

"Alpha. Hmm. The boss of a group. The leader of a pack." Hibiki smiled. I am trying to hold back the uppercut I really want to release.

"Hibiki of the Hundred Nights. Uhum. How many punches do I have to give you til you sleep for a hundred nights?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Ehh.." Hibiki started sweating.

"You may not know me Hibiki. But I know you. You and the trimens. Known as the players. Hmmf! I'll show you how it is to play." I growled.

"Sc-scary." He muttered.

"Damn right I am." I huffed. "Thank you for this dance." I said and slipped off back to where I stood.

"Why do you always have to be so cold hearted?" Yukino asked.

"Do you think it's funny to play with our fragile hearts?" I asked her.

"Eh.."

"I'll ease up a bit if Rogue asks you to a dance or you ask him to a dance. You're the reason why I'm in this mess. You made me wear a dress!" I took a glass of Sake.

Yukino blushed hard. "The night's still young. I'm waiting." I sipped on the glass.

"May I have this dance?" Sting held out a hand for me.

"For a man who doesn't have social graces. I'm surprised." I chuckled.

"I've learned quite a lot from your naggings." Sting held my hand and he led me to the dance floor.

"I didn't accept your offer though. I'm not surprised. Your rudeness is still there." I sighed.

"You lose a year with every sigh." Sting chuckled. 'I'm already dead.' I thought in my head.

A butter knife then flew at the space between me and Sting. "Now that is rude." I growled.

"I'm not surprise.  Fairy Tail is well known for its no-reason-fights." Sting chuckled.

"Great. Now the rowdy Fairies are going to destroy the ball." I rolled my eyes.

"Have faith in them Ally-chan. At least they won't destroy the whole town." Sting smiled.