Chapter 5

Yukino's POV

"This is sooo boring." Sting groaned as he had his head down on the table.

"Fro thinks so too!"

"Look. It's Alpha." Lector pointed to the doors.

"I'm back." Alpha said. ((Pic of Alpha at media.))

"Welcome back!" Everyone else in the guild said.

"Welcome home my dear Ally." Rufus wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"Hai hai. Now go away." Alpha put a finger on Rufus forehead and pushed him away from her.

"How was your mission Ally?" This time, Orga wrapped an arm around Alpha's shoulders.

Alpha then pulled out her sword from her back. "Let's see Orga. Which one will be faster. Your lightning hitting me or my sword piercing you." Alpha placed the tip of her sword to Orga's neck.

Orga gulped. Sliding his arm off her shoulder. "Ally-chan!" Sting jumped off from his chair and was about to tackle Alpha.

Alpha was quick enough to give Sting a side kick. Making Sting fly off to the right.

"Yuki-chan!" Alpha smiled and went to me. I hugged her as she giggled.

"How was your job?" I asked.

"A pain in the ass." She sighed.

"Ally-chan!" Frosch and Lector jumped into our hug.

"Hey hey you guys." Alpha scratched their heads which they purred.

"Any move yet?" She asked me with a smirk.

I blushed and shook my head frantically. "N-no! I told you that there's nothing between us!"

She giggled. "If you say so!"

Alpha's POV

"Ne ne Ally-chan!" Frosch said.

"What is it Frosch?" I smiled at the adorable cat.

"I want ice cream." He said.

I patted his head. "Okay!" I turned to Lector. "Hey Lector! Do you want to come with us and buy ice cream?" I asked.

"Ice cream!" He jumped onto my arms.