Truth be told

"Amanda, I need to talk to you for a second," Josie stated a couple hours later, as she headed into her late night shift. "Sure kiddo, whats up?" She asked peeling her eyes away from her computer screen to stare up at the blonde. "Why does this DNA test I took two weeks ago read that you're my biological mother?" Josie asked, dropping the menacing papers onto her desk, making a slapping sound as they hit the desk. Amanda's rosy red cheeks, and tan face went from smiley, to a pasty pale, and a frown in an instant. "Yeah, we do need to talk, but are you comfortable with doing that with Liv? She knows everything, and she told me never to talk about this alone." Amanda replied shakily, "yeah that's fine," Josie responded. They made their way to their captains office. "You can come in," Olivia's muffled voice called from behind the blind clad door. "Hey you two, what's up?" Olivia asked, peeling away her blue light glasses, and taking her eyes off her phone. "Well, Jo you wanna explain?" Amanda asks, "what happened? What did you two do?" Olivia asks, panic rising in her voice "nothing bad, I promise. But uhhhh.... *just spit it out Jo, Olivia demands* IfoundouttodaythatAmanda'smybiomother." Josie spat out, rather unintelligibly. "What was that, Olivero? Slow down," Olivia responded, "I-found out today that- that Amanda's my-my biological mother." Josie replied, slower, and with more of a frightened tone, afraid of what Olivia might do or say. "Wow, uhm. I didn't expect that- at all. Wow, Rollins thank you for coming to me. You guys know I'm gonna have to notify 1pp, right?" Olivia asked, the pair nodded, and Olivia sighed. "Well, what are you planning on doing you two?" She asked, the newly discovered mother-daughter duo. They turned towards each other, "well we already know each other relatively well. How about we go get lunch tomorrow. You up for that?" Amanda offered, Josie nodded, "sure, that sounds nice. Sorry to quickly change the subject, but do either of you have any mints or ginger? I'm really nauseous," Josie asked, Olivia and Amanda suddenly noticing Josie's face turning paler than a sheet of paper. "Yeah, here take this," Olivia responded, quickly rummaging through her desk, and pulling out a piece of mint gum. "You okay, sweetheart?" Liv asked, rubbing Josie's back, Josie was the youngest on the squad, so she got totally babied by her colleagues, even though she was 19. "Yea-yeah. Thanks Captain."