1-

- - - - GAM3 BO1 - Jeon Wonwoo

[👾]

"Y/N hurry up!" Your friend hurried you, already in front of the PC bang ready to go inside which you aren't as you are carrying your stuff and hers. You always lose the games with penalties at the key, what a shame.

You're a regular at this cafe, not really by choice, Ha-ri is the one who had to drag you out here before you started enjoying it. You aren't really into gaming but it became your event of the week and you truly enjoy those evenings while playing games with her.

You only had to follow her inside to a computer as she had already paid for you two. Handing her the bag she gave you earlier, you sat, turned on the computers, and placed a food order (a must to make this game evening a perfect one). "Should we order tteokboki?" Ha-ri asked.

"Yeah, the spicy ones."

She gave you a bad stare. "Why do you keep eating spicy things you can't hold?"

"I can!"

You watch her rolling her eyes at you with an annoyed look on her face."You know, I'm not with Junhui anymore but you keep acting this way and it really feels like I'm still with him. That's annoying!"

You stared back innocently knowing well she hate it when you (purposely) remind her ex's behavior. It's just fun to watch her get mad at it while taking a sip of the drink you bought as if you did nothing. "Look who's talking? The girl who's taking me every week to the same place I used to go with my ex." You mock her.

"But thanks to me who brought you here every week, now you're over him!"

You chuckled. This is typically the kind of nonsense she is convinced is real. Sometimes you believe that she isn't talking about your actual ex. "Be serious one second, please. How can someone be over Mingyu?"

"So you're not over him?"

"I mean...." You went silent for a second while thinking hard about it. Are you over him? Are you not?

Hesitation is written right on your face and Ha-ri can't help but be displeased by it, you broke up with your ex over a year ago but it seems like he's always in a corner of your mind. She sincerely hates the idea of you being stuck on him as if he was the last man able to love you on earth. But deep inside her, she knows it's because he was the sweetest boyfriend ever, romantic movies wish they had characters like him. "You are so confusing, it's driving me crazy. Let's play before I get angry."

Your eyes and attention are back on the screen as you mutter a playful giggle. Now you need to focus, you aren't the kind to play on the computer much; instead, you prefer playing on a console because the controls are simpler for you, and Mario Kart is on a whole other level for you. Yes, you truly support Nintendo more than any other video game company. You aren't even a gaming girl; you just dedicated your whole childhood to Nintendo games which may have contributed to your ardent love of their products.