8.

- - - - GAM3 BO1 - Jeon Wonwoo

[👾]

If someone told you you were going to sleep well tonight you wouldn't have believed them because it has been weeks since you slept THAT well.

Each night was worst than the one before because of Wonwoo, because of your injury... but as if nothing happened you slept well this night. You still dreamt of him but you don't really mind it. Maybe because he was the one who owns your nights and days, you never stopped thinking about him for months now so it was usual for you to dream about him.

As you woke up you reminded yourself what Ha-ri said to you. You need to forget everything that happened to decide whether or not you like him like she said.

You slowly woke up this morning, starting the day with your morning stretches and trying to cool down your red cheeks, that dream got you flustered somehow. But everything ended now! You're not going to act shy in front of him, since when have you been shy anyway? Most of all in front of a man! It doesn't matter how handsome or kind he can be, he is just a man.

He is just a man.

You did your best to prepare on time but no matter how hard you try you can't chase him out of your mind. You couldn't forget his sweet gesture of yesterday. And those words...

"Let me help you while you're injured at least."

He said this as if he was begging for you to let him take care of you. At least it's what his eyes were telling you. It's incredible how that man is always expressionless but at that exact moment you could easily read his facial expressions.

Maybe he is really, really serious about his feelings. He has been in love with you for a long time he said but how long?
You decided to forget he confessed to you so you wouldn't be biased in your decision about what you feel but it's really hard. Jeon Wonwoo doesn't talk a lot but when he does, his words are impossible to erase from your memories. Every syllable he pronounced it got stuck on your mind just because it's him.

Ding dong

You run across your apartment to open the door. You're not exactly ready but you can't let Wonwoo wait outside. Right before you open the door you check yourself in the mirror. You're pretty!

"Hi!" You said while opening the door. Your eyes met his smiley eyes, he seemed really happy to see you and so were you.

"Hi. You're ready?"

"Just a second..." you turned over to grab your organizer and quickly got out your place.