2-

Playing all night long was never your thing, wasting your precious sleeping time on games is just something stupid if you think about it, you are ruining your eyesight, you'll be tired as hell the day after, and it will be too long talking about how it affects your body. Game nights are seriously not a thing to do.

You took a glance at the clock on your desk, 4 in the morning already... Where did your thoughts about game nights go?

Seeing how late it was you cussed under your breath, you could already think about how fucked up you'll be tomorrow but it still didn't stop you. You came back on the game really fast, as if your statement on the hour never happened, you needed to be focused on the game. 96woo and you been playing since 11 p.m. and you were finally on the verge to win, that since you started. In each game, you were about to win but lose for dumb reasons so you didn't stop. Your eyes were hurting you were very sleepy but you wanted to make him happy before he goes to sleep. It was your goal. He wasn't very expressive, his mic was surely on but while playing he wasn't very talkative. Still, you were surprised when you first heard a happy noise coming from him when you saved him the first time this night.

He was giving the directives and you loved how he sounded while ordering you to do things, it is a weird thing? It's not like you were especially submissive and had any kind of kink but, he was very hot while leading you. It was something you always thoughts.

"You're doing great!" His voice in your ears made you shiver, he wasn't speaking loud, he barely murmured those words but you couldn't help but smile, he made your heart flutter. You were loving everything this man made you feel and couldn't believe you'll see him in real life soon. You were happy and scared at the same time, he was the first one to give you those butterflies inside your stomach since Mingyu but Ha-ri already told you, you shouldn't be expecting much or you'll be disappointed.

The game ended fast, you finally won, and surprisingly you were the one to give the win to the team. You couldn't believe you finally made it, you won without being a dead weight!

"You made it!" His voice was full of joy and once again your smile went wide.

"We finally won! I can go to bed now!" You were feeling good now, a weight came off your shoulders by winning, 96woo was proud of you, praised you, and finally had a win. All your night goals were completed, you can go to bed now.

"You're leaving me alone?"

You bit your lower lips, he sounded a bit disappointed. Disappointed because you were about to leave? Because he likes playing with someone better or because YOU were about to leave him? You quickly came back to yourself, he was making you a bit too delusional. "I need to be at work early today, I already outstepped my curfew if I play longer I will be dead at work tomorrow."

You heard a sight coming from the earphones. "You have a point, I need to go to work too..."

Can someone sound that desperate to play longer? It makes you chuckle, he sure loves playing video games.

"I guess you'll leave too?" You asked

"I have to yes..." He sounds like a child it is cute. "You really don't want to go for a last one? You were in a good dynamic I feel like we will be able to win some other games."

"No I have to sleep, stop trying to convince me you know I'm weak-minded!" you desperately said in hope that he takes you in pity.

The only response he gave you was his giggles. You know how desperate you sounded just now, it is normal to laugh about it but you still feel a shameful feeling growing inside of you with a hot wave of embarrassment in your whole body. "All right I get it." He simply said. You could still hear his smile while he was talking, how adorable.