5-

GAM3 BO1 - JWW👾

Wonwoo ended up dropping you at your place in silence. During the drive, you asked yourself if your answer wasn't too harsh but anyways it was too late so you just waited until you arrived, and as soon as his car stopped in front of your house you just thank him and ran straight inside your house.

There you were, alone at your place with your poor little injured elbow, the bag Wonwoo gave you, and your broken phone. You let out a long and despaired sight before you crumbled on your couch. What a tough day.

These times, life is really messing with your nerves as if missing the opportunity to meet your online friends isn't enough. You are even too tired to cry just like last time so you're just inside your silent house. There is literally no sound other than you motioning around inside the apartment. You cooked yourself some ramyeon and struggled way more than you thought you would. You didn't put on the splint recommended by the doctor nor took the medicines, you just abandoned them in the bag on your table but the pain was too hard to endure. Even lifting a pan is painful, of course, the medics are not meant to stop the pain, more to help you not get more injured or even live easier with it, but you now understand why you should listen to what the doctor told you.

You finished cooking the ramyeon -not without pain- and ran straight to the lonely bag to get the things that are inside. You turned the bag upside down to empty it quickly letting out a painful groan.

Now that everything is on the table, your eyes are everywhere on the table, looking at everything, one by one to know what you should take right now and what you must wait to take. The first thing you took was the splint, you put it right away, it will prevent your arm from moving in a painful way and it is just what you need. While figuring out how to put it you moved your eyes to the little boxes left on the table, there were a lot of things on the table in front of you but not everything was expected.

You frowned as you reached one of these non-expected things.

A candy bag! Your favorite type of candies actually, the one you always get at work because it helps you stay focused on work, every time you feel like you're tired or bored you take one of those candies, it makes you feel like doing something else and to be honest those  candies are the best you've ever tasted in your whole life.

The candies came along with a cute keychain, a keroppi one, and you love Sanrio characters.

You couldn't stop smiling with those things in front of you, you even forgot an instant that you injured your arm but you quickly came back to earth when you accidentally hit the table with your elbow, making you scream out of pain and rolling on the floor while hoping for your life to take an end right now but you still remained happier.

It is funny to see how easily your mood went from the worst to the best in just a few minutes thanks to those tiny things. It doesn't take long for you to start happily eating the little candies while sitting on the floor. As your mood was way better now, you decided to go to your computer to talk with your friends and explain why you weren't able to come earlier.

You logged in and hurried yourself to go to the group chat but saw that they weren't online. The only one online was 96woo. You suddenly felt anxious, what if he is mad at you? Immediately, before you could even go to the chatroom, you saw a notification popping up on the screen: "I didn't expect to see you online right now."

You read the message a few times, you suddenly felt so ashamed that you weren't there even tho you couldn't do anything about it. It's not like you fell from the stairs and injured your elbow on purpose. But it doesn't matter if you didn't want to answer him, you have to. He can see that you are online anyways.