3-

- - - - GAM3 BO1 - Jeon Wonwoo

[👾]

It's Wednesday, the middle of the week. Thanks to yesterday's good news, you were able to quit your job earlier. It's crazy how one thing can lighten up your whole week. Thanks to that you were able to enjoy some free time before your work became overwhelming again.

You feel weird when at 4 p.m you are at the mall with Ha-ri to do some shopping. When was the last time you were able to have a mall outing? Maybe when you were still a high school student... Now the only time you two go out is at night because it's the only time you are free.

"What do you think of this dress? Is it too much?" Ha-ri turned to you with a fancy red dress in her hands.

You frowned. "Yeah it is, the outfit with the skirt was way better!"

"Yeah you're right, it was more casual. I'll take it." She put the dress back on the clothes rack and took the skirt you had in your hands.

You continued to search for something appealing to you to wear on Friday. Yeah, the goal of this afternoon at the mall was to pick the perfect outfit for Friday. You were about to meet your friend and your crush for the first time, there is no way for you to go to your first dinner together while wearing a poor outfit outdated. You already could imagine how embarrassing it would be to meet McheW, who is handsome according to Ha-ri while looking average. On top of that 96woo will be there, it doesn't matter that he may be someone weird, there is still a chance that he is exactly your type. Because of this little possibility, you should be gorgeous Friday no matter what.

"Y/N!" Ha-ri ran to you with all her articles in her hands, kinda looking like these Disney channel movie girls addicted to fashion and all superficial. "These pants would look incredible on you!" She said all excited while pointing it out.

Your eyes followed the line of her pointing fingers at the article and you couldn't help but admit she was right. It was just your style. "You are a genius seriously I love you!"

She proudly smiled while you ran to the pants to check if they were your size. Ha-ri and you knew each other very well and it is heartwarming to see how she is attentive to your taste and is aware of everything you may like or dislike. Thinking of it, Ha-ri must be the person who knows you the best on earth.

"They have my size!" You said taking the pants out.

"Try it!" She ordered you, grabbing your hand to take you to the fitting room.

You pulled away her hand before you arrived, you were too lazy to try it right now. It is dangerous not to try it right now yeah, but do you really want to tack off your actual pants to try it, see if it fits right then take it off and buy it (in the case that it suits you because if it doesn't it would be way longer). No, you don't, you want to be perfect without much effort and this would be too much.