Chapter 13

No one's pov.

After Shadow told her daughter what to look for she left to find her uncles room. Arcee and Bumblebee left to search the main computer. Arcee of course started getting frustrated with Ratchet as he argued and tried telling her how to look for the cure. "Don't tell me how to research, you think you're the only one who cares about Optimus!?" She snapped back over the coms. Bumblebee then got Arcees attention "What is it?!" She stormed over to him and was shocked as she saw what he found.

"What is it?" Ratchet asked "It's Megatron...he's alive." Arcee and Bee both moved closer as they realized he was out cold. Hooked to life support "Time to end this." Arcee charged up her weapon "Don't!" Ratchet quickly shouted out. "Give me a reason, fast."  "Megatron might be the only one who can help Optimus." He went on to explaining how one had to enter his brain.

Stargaze's pov.

I had searched my uncles journals and found nothing on the virus. He definitely didn't want anyone to find the cure. I had silently made my way back to where Bee and Arcee were through the air ducks. I lifted the hatch and they aimed their weapons at me. I held my hands up "its me! I couldn't find anything-" I stepped out of the vents as I saw the being behind them. My wings lowered as I saw my uncle hooked to life support and moved to his side.

'What happened to you uncle?' I looked him over but didn't have time as the bots explained what they were going to do. I was surprised the Bee was willing to go into his memory's. I helped Bee get ready as I got the patch "be careful Bee." I said as I looked to his optics, he nodded as I hooked the patch to the back of his head. I watched him as he soon passed out and sighed.

"Now we wait and keep and optic out." I stated slightly as I watched my uncles vitals from where we sat in the vents.

No one's pov. (Again)

Bee soon arrived in Megatron's subconscious but it was much calmer than what he had thought. He appeared to be in and old memory, he was proven right as he saw what looked to be a much younger Megatron walking. Speaking to a younger dark shadow "You such a dork Megs, why don't you just talk to the femme? You have had your optics on her for months." They walked straight through Bumblebee as it was a memory, they couldn't hear or see him. "Since when do you interfere with my love life?"  "The day you suddenly act like you see scraplets arou-" The memory soon faded leaving Bumblebee confused, he moved on as he looked and saw more memories. Most being mainly of Shadow and Megatron in their youth.

This was definitely a Megatron that no one knew. Of course except for his twin and Optimus. Bumblebee stopped as things changed around him and was in the main square of the of kaon. Bots of all kinds going about, he soon spotted Megatron once again as he seemed to be waiting.

"SIRE!" a very young and high pitched voice rang out as a small mechling ran up to Megatron. Bee watched as Megatron gave a grin and catch the youngling in his arms as he knelt down. "There's my little warrior." Megatronus chuckled as he picked up the mechling. The mechling having his frame work but his colors were black and green lining. "You giving your care takers a hard time Nuke?" Megatronus knelt down after he sat his son back on the ground. "No Sire." The mech smiled to Megatronus.

Bumblebee was shocked at what he was seeing, he had no clue Megatron had even had a sparkling. Nether did the other Autobots as they all watched the screen in shock.

I hoped you guys liked it.

Please leave a comment of what you think.