Jealousy with a Bow {Suga X Reader 16+}

Christmas. A special time that comes around once a year, filled with magic stories and warmth. For the christmas season The seven guys would host a party for themselves as old tradition. But when Yoongi and the band mates got big they hosted larger parties in the holiday spirit. Hundreds of idol groups and musicians were invited, sure they wouldn't all come but it was still a lot of people. Which was the plan for the evening. Yoongi and I had the honor of setting up the rest of the venue. The other guys had been busy already so it was our turn. Even so, Yoongi had made the mix tracks for the Christmas songs for ARMY. It was currently Christmas morning. Yoongi. Well he was curled up next to me breathing calmly.

"Yoongi...?" I called out softly, my hand resting on his tense shoulder. Wavy black curls are the only thing I could see past the sheets. A small sigh left my lips. I tried again. "Yoongi?"

He turned to face me, yawning. Squinting up to me, blinking slowly as he woke up. His deep voice beckoned me. "What time is it?"

Ignoring the butterflies that had been summoned by Yoongi's deep voice. He sat up next to me stretching his arms in the air. Realizing he had been shirtless under all those blankets I averted my gaze from staring. Earning a glance from Yoongi and chuckling to follow. Sliding on my fluffy slippers waiting for Yoongi to sulk out of bed. Meeting me at the door I dragged his slender wrist toward the living room. He was now dressed in gray sweats, White T, black framed glasses and slippers. A decent stack of gifts beside us on the black leather couch. Tearing through gifts and cards we enjoyed our surprising morning. Gift wrapping lay all across the floor but it mattered little to us.

"Merry Christmas." Yoongi finally spoke in his normal voice. Smiling over to me half awake, coffee in hand. Such a simple gesture and my heart was beating faster than I controlled. After a flicker of Yoongi's dark gaze up and down my body he leaned closer to me. Brushing my crazy hair out of my face before he hovered above my lips with his own. His hand resting on the side of my face he kissed me. Lingering there for a moment. Until he retreated his gaze staring deep in mine. "I love you. F/N."

"I-i love you too." I replied, shocked by his sudden warmth and affection toward me. Not that he isn't affectionate but considering I just woke him up he was quite friendly. I placed my hand on his, resting on my cheek. "W-we should go get ready."

"Alright. You wanna head in first? I should call Jin and Joon." Yoongi inquired. letting go of me. He stood now in front of me on the couch. Holding out a slender hand. Gladly meeting him, he pulled me off the couch. He kissed me on the forehead and let me go. Feeling his eyes on me as I walked to the bathroom. Stripping off my clothes hopping under the warm sprinkle. Thoughts of our Christmas day filled my head. Due to the excitement filling me, I made my way quickly out of the shower. Drying my hair and slipping on my fresh attire for the evening, meeting Yoongi in the kitchen. His head in the fridge.

"You wanna go shower?" I called from behind the island. His head shot up from the fridge in shock. Meeting my awakened gaze.

"Y-yeah. I'll be done in a bit." he replied, yawning and fumbling with his dark tangled locks. Patting me on the shoulder as he swung by, a swift smell of his remaining cologne. A swift glance toward the ground and my face was steaming red. With the squeak of the knob, the water was on again in the bathroom. I wandered back to finish the full extent of my look for the day. It didn't take long for Yoongi to get out of the shower, while I was still perched in front of the mirror covered in steam. He promptly grabbed a towel around his waist before I met his gaze. "What are you doing?"

"Oh! Sorry I forgot my.. Uhm.." My thoughts trailed off as a nearly naked Yoongi stood in front of me. His wet form wrapped with a towel around his waist. One brow cocked toward me with a hint of sas. I made my way toward the door as my hands and face both rapidly got warm. "My bracelet. Sorry!"