Sugar cake {J hope X Reader 16+}

→ Rating: 18+ Minors are prohibited from engaging and reading the (spice) explicit content. 

→ Genre: Established relationship/ Birthday treat & Valentines

→ Summary: Hoseok's birthday is creeping up and plans have yet to been made. Jimin reaches out to you and helps plan something for all of you. But you have an idea for something after meeting with the guys.

→ Word Count: 3 050

Disclaimer: All members are face and name claims for the story. This is entirely a work of fiction and by no means is meant to be a projection, judgment or representation of real-life people. All works are purely for entertainment purposes.

Published: 02/18/23 (Hobi's B'day)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2/12/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Your POV)

Hoseok's birthday. Only four short days after valentines day. In which I had done nothing for. He had been busy filming and recording for their new single; Butter. So we really haven't had much time to discuss plans for his birthday or valentines day. Sure enough we did little things for his birthday. But until now he was loaded with work. Constantly away or busy practicing. Not that I mind. Rather, I feel Hoseok deserves more. A break. Time where he can relax with his dearly loved members. In which I hope to be a part of. Which Jimin had agreed to.

Jimin: Hey! F/N you know our Hoba's birthday is coming up right?

Me: Yeah! You guys have been so busy. I wasn't sure whether to plan something or not..

Jimin: Yeah we have been busy. T.T

Jimin: But! Hobi deserves it! Let's make a plan. Our recording should finish right on his birthday actually! So we should be free for awhile other than promo's. (Let's just say that for the story. Butter was released in May.)

Me: Alright! I had an idea I would like to do..

The members had each gotten their own small gift for him. Planning to book out a private diner with the members. Rather than Hoseok and I having to drive home, Stay at a hotel close by. So we could drink to our content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2/14~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had begun preparing on Valentine's day. Booking a restaurant to hold all of us, the hotel, getting cake ingredients and.. All the valentines stuff on sale.. Which led me to buy a small sweet pink set of flowers and a small batch of candy hearts. I wasn't exactly the best at baking so hopefully it was good enough. The thought was there anyway. The thoughts of him cuddling himself off to sleep next to me after a late night practice. It was satisfying yet kind of painful to see how tired he was. Trying to get my message across with everything. Letting him know he was doing amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2/18~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Hoseok POV)

I'm glad we are able to do this again for ARMY, yes.. I was surprised no one had remembered my birthday. None of them said anything about it other than ARMY. Not that it mattered since we were so busy. I wouldn't blame them! I had nearly forgotten myself. Not to mention Valentine's day. I hadn't gotten F/N anything for valentines day since we've been together. I had always seemed to be busy around that time. So I ended up leaving them by themself. Made me feel so bad everytime.They would tell me it's ok over and over. Alright! That's it! I'll at least pick some flowers on the way home.