The Serpent's Song

(Trigger warning: Vore themes and vomit)

"YUU. IF WE SURVIVE, YOU’RE DEAD!” Leona roared as they all ran at their maximum speed for dear life. Behind them, the hungry Naga and the Phantom chased relentlessly. Kalyan truly acted like a starving animal, taunting them from behind with comments about how he imagined their taste would be, chuckling evilly

“Ohhh Riddle, I bet you taste like strawberries…” He salivated at the thought, while the redhead was dying inside “Jamil and dear little Kalim like dates, Ruggie and Jackie smell spicy... Good, I lllloooove ssspicy~”

Ruggie was crying like a baby, Jack had his fur raised and just ran, not thinking about anything but to save himself. Jamil was asking himself WHY did he ever agreed to mess with that snake, Kalim instead cried for help with tears streaming like rivers.

“Valiant Sebek and Silver smell fresh, like blackberries”

The two knights knew that they had to be brave, for Malleus. But sometimes, the flight was better than the fight, and this was definitely the case.

“Honestly, Idia… You and your little brother taste so bland. But since you partook in these schemes, you’re more than welcome to join the feast!”

Idia scooped his android-brother up, holding him protectively and tightly. Ortho couldn’t be eaten, he was a machine, but this didn’t mean the serpent couldn’t crush him.

“Yuu, ssssweet sssweet Yuu… You smell like cocoa. Grim, adorable little kitten, you smell like blueberries”

The human and the cat imp kept on screaming, trying not to look back and just find a way out among the labyrinth of corridors and stairways.

“Leona, you smell a little aged, but I think you’re delicious!”

Leona watched in horror as the black ink was catching up to them, they were soon running on the slippery substance.

“Oh no no no no no!!!” Azul gasped as he slipped on the ink, falling on the floor. He let out not so manly screams as he stumbled to get back on his feet, too late. The Naga had pounced him and quickly coiled him up in a steel grasp.

“Azul!!” Yuu yelled; the group stopped to at least try to do something, but the Phantom got in their way, blocking the path, the leaves on the collar vibrating like a cobra hood.
Kalyan hissed in triumph while the young man struggled, pleaded for mercy and whimpered as the slimy forked tongue licked up his cheek to tease and taste him, also cruelly scooping the tears that streamed down his eyes.
The Naga smacked his lips with a moan of approval.

“Azul, you should know by now that I’m a big fan of sssseafood~” he laughed and took off the merman’s glasses “I’ll use these as toothpicks for later”

“NO PLEASE, NO!” Azul screamed as he witnessed the serpent-man’s maw unhinge and the jaws dislocating thanks to a specialized joint, just like a snake. He could only cry in horror before the pulsing, fleshy walls of his throat that were getting closer and closer.

The others desperately tried to fend off the monster or jump over it

“AZUUUUUL!!!” They screamed as the maw took the wailing boy’s head in and was ready to swallow him.