Problems Begin

It all started a autumn evening. As the sun goes down illuminating some ruins, we can see a man's silhouette. He was tall and dressed a fancy way like he was going or has already been at a ball, well when you look closely, it was more of a masquerade outfit.

This man was very pretty, and it might have been the cause of is misfortunes. Maybe if he hadn't escape the party this evening, maybe if he hadn't been in those ruins, then, maybe, he will be in his home by now. Destiny is such a strange thing...

In a dark room this man was unconscious. He was no one but the Malleus Draconia, the crowned prince of Briar Valley.

Malleus pov:

As he wakes up, Malleus looked around him. He was in a room with a single little window.

Clearly he wasn't in the ruins anymore. The only thing he remembered before passing out was a pain on the neck, then blackout. By curiosity he looked at the windows and saw... Water? Well yes and no, it was not just a bit of water. No, it was the ocean.

He was in the ocean, on a boat, in a dark room that seem likely abandoned because of the mice who were with him.

Did he just got kidnaped?!

He knows that his horns and his apparence in general often get attention because you don't see everyday a 2 meters high horned man who has lizard eyes. But seriously? Kidnapped? That seem a bit extreme.

Judging by where he was it must have been pirates or bounty hunter who are behind all this.

Great, first he got to deal with a racist kid who hate fae (and was the reason he left the party ) and now pirates? What does he have done wrong to deserve this?

As he was complaining, Malleus heard the sound of a door. The person entering the room was not very tall and was wearing a pirate hat (So he was right). Anyway the guy look at him and doesn't seem very comfortable.

Ruggie pov:

Is Leona serious? Why ask ME to go check on that scary guy? And on top of that I didn't even finished my donuts because of this.

"Ugh let's make it quick, he's probably not awake yet."

He enters the room and saw the man on the ground, not like he could stand due to his height because if he did he would pierce the ceiling with his horns

He was scared, and it was completely normal: he was in the same room with, as it seem a very strong man and who look at him like he want to kill him. Anyway Ruggie got his courage back and talk to the man toward him.

"I see that you are now awake"

"... "

"You are on the scar ship" he said with a smile and then nervously laugh "A pirate ship of course"

"... "

"You're not going to talk aren't ya? "

"... "

Ruggie got a bit angry that the prisoner was not talking at all

"Heya you could respond when I talk to you " growled ruggie

"Do you seriously show the fangs at me? You expect me to be scared of someone 30 cm shorter than me who has sugar all over his face?" Malleus said to the pathetic show of indimidation from the other man

He blush immediately then remove the sugar from his face.

"You are not going to continue to do the sly much longer when the captain is going to come here "

"I'd like to see that "

Ruggie left even more scared and angry then he was when he was told to go check the prisoner.

Seriously Leona could handle this way better than him.

Talking about the wolf (or the lion here) he was on a corner enjoying the sun.

" Welp when you have to go, you've got to go" ruggie said to himself

"Leona wake up! "