The Deal

Malleus pov:

When malleus woke up he was in something really soft, guessing that was a bed. He didn't really remembered much of what happened, just him screaming because of that awful pain. He also remembered strong arms around him? Weird but he let that aside.

He hadn't opened his eyes yet but he heard some noise close to him so he finally looked where he was.

He looked around the room: it was a fancy room, well as fancy as a room on a pirate ship can be... But it seemed that this place had more expensive items in it than the rest of the ship could had.

Suddenly he saw a man apparently sleeping on a chair next to the bed he was in. That was the captain of the ship sleeping with his hat on his face, Leona if he remembered right. That a proper lion name he thought, but not appropriate to the kitty that was next to him.

Malleus wanted to stand up. He actually was on the stomach. He carefully sat up to not wake up the other man and then stood up.

But when he did he immediately fell on the floor with a big boom that woke up Leona.

"Argh what's all that about? " he said in a annoyed ton. "Huh? Ah you're up.... What are you doing on the floor? "

"Oh well the floor looked sad so I went for a hug." malleus said visibly annoyed. "You think I wanted to be in this position? I stood up but I fell immediately"

"Well sure you did you lost your wings so it's a big weight you lost"
That sentence sent the face of malleus in a pained expression, but the next thing Leona told him made him very angry

"Tsk what a waste of money... "

Leona pov:

After sharing his pain for the loss of his money, Leona received a cold and very angry look from the man on the floor.

"Don't give me that look it's not my fault"

"If it's not yours, it's one crew member's fault" he said with a almost scary calm

"I've known these guys for ages. What tells you that was one of my members? "

"Oh I don't know, maybe because we are in the middle of the ocean and only" your guys" were here? Wow crazy, can you believe that? " he said in a sarcastic voice.

Woops

Leona didn't really think of this ahead...

"I hate to admit it but you might be right... "

Then malleus looked at him like he was stupid to not have think of this. But his expression went blank when he remember what happened to him

"What I am going to do... "

"Nothing because we are goin-"

"Oh shut up for god sake! I have enough of you and you're money " said malleus in a angry tone

Leona was surprise because nobody has ever talked to him like that. That lizard was pretty bold (and just pretty without the bold). Leona started to like where the conversation was going.

"So what do you want to do? "

"I want my wings back " he immediately said

"I think I can help" said Leona with a mysterious smile

Malleus looked at him interested but a little scared too

"How? "

"Your wings must have a great value that's mean you will cost more. It's in my interest too to find them" leona stopped for a minute to look at the annoyed face of malleus, thinking he looked pretty cute like that, anyway "You will stay here doing work on the ship like the members of the crew and in the meantime I will look for your wings. So what do you say? I look for your wings and you do some work"

Malleus pov :

He didn't want to work for pirates. Never. But he didn't have a choice either

"Okay... But where I am going to sleep? "

"Yeah right fuck I didn't think of that. Someone is after you so you can't sleep in the cell nor as the members room." leona seemed to think of something but got annoyed quickly after whatever he was thinking. "Okay I only see one option. And it kills me to say that but you will have to stay in my room "

"Absolutely not" said malleus without even thinking

"Well you don't have a choice! I don't want that either but my room is the safest place here and nobody will touch you if I am with you soooo... "

Okay malleus was really fucked. First he got kidnapped, then he got his wings cut by godamn who knows and now he needed to sleep in the captain's room??? Seriously?

And with him of course, because theres only one bed. It was a bed for two but still one bed!

"Great... " he said with a monotonous voice

"Well back to work! You gotta get changed for what awaits you. "

Malleus felt like this little trip was going to be very long.