Dinner On Earth

Leona pov :

It was the end of the afternoon when he woke up. The sun was setting painting the sky with an orange red color. The ship was now close to the island where they were going to eat.

Leona was thinking that a little celebration in honor of the prisoner they captured and the other treasures they found this mounth wouldn't hurt and his guys deserved this for their hard work.

He was standing up when he saw in a corner of the boat where nobody was, Ruggie and Malleus.

"Strange... " he thought to himself then got closer to listen to they conversation.

After hearing what they were saying Leona got touched. He will never admit it because of his pride but the fact that Ruggie was so loyal to him really touch him.

He then saw Ruggie crying after sharing his past and Malleus taking him in his arms.

That was for sure a view. The prisoner of the ship hugging one of the pirate that kidnapped him. Not to mention that the first time they talk, the conversation hasn't been really polite.

"Guess they have gotten closer" said Leona to himself

Then he heard someone calling him from down

"Captain! "

"Yes Jack? "

"We have arrived "

"Good, tell everyone "

"Yes sir! "

He then got to the other member of the crew and Leona got back to Ruggie and Malleus who have stopped hugging because of the warning of Jack and then going where everyone was.

"I guess I should go down too"

Malleus pov:

When Ruggie and him heard Jack saying that they have had arrived, he let go of Ruggie. He seemed to be better and he was now excited. His impatience to go to the deck where everyone was to go eat but still waiting for Malleus, bring a soft smile on his face.

Ruggie then took Malleus hand and dragged him to the deck where they met the others. They looked at them a little weird because the captain's right hand was holding hands and laugh with the prisoner. Even if they are aware that now he will work with them it was still a litlle weird.

Anyway the captain was there

"Okay boys and of course the ladies too-" with that a bunch of woman pirate cheers up "-You all did a great work this month so to celebrate that we are going to eat fancy tonight!"

They were all very happy and didn't seems like barbarians even though they kidnaped him...

Well now everyone was getting off the boat and in the end there was only Leona, Malleus and Ruggie still on the ship.

"Ya' coming? " Ruggie said to him

But before he could respond Leona talked

"We're coming, I just need to talk to him before, go ahead "

"Okay see you two there! " and with that he left Leona and Malleus alone

"What did you want to tell me? " he asked

"We are going off the ship and the crew won't really pay attention to you. That means you can escape even though you won't go far because all the people here know us and will stop you."

He then took a even more serious face.

"I let you do what you want because you did a great job today and Ruggie seems to like you. But I warn you, if you're not on the boat in our room at midnight, our deal is over and you're going to suffer consequences. Did I make myself clear? "

"Yes you did " sais Malleus a little intimidate

"Good. Now go enjoy, I will pay for dinner, take anything that caught your eyes, like a true pirate" he said to him with a smile, but this time he couldn't really say if this was a ironical smile or a sincere one

"Okay...thank you "

"You're welcome "

Malleus was on his way to get off the boat but turned around to see Leona still on.

"You don't come? " he asked

Leona turned to face him and said

"I will be there go ahead, just need to secure the ship"

"Okay" he began to walk again when a realisation hits him

"Wait... I don't know the way! "

"Ah yeah it's true. Wait here, it will not take long before I finish" Leona said to him visibly concentrate on his task

Malleus waited for 5 minute and then get to the bar with Leona. When they entered it was the party and Malleus got back with Ruggie who was eating like there will be no tomorrow. He even forced Malleus to eat because its been almost 2 days he didn't eat, well not like he was very hungry but he still eat to make Ruggie happy. Everyone was having fun and Malleus found himself having fun, he couldn't believe that these people kidnapped him 3 days ago...

3 hours later it was still very animated in the taverns, but Malleus had enough and got back to the ship.

Leona pov :

It was almost 11.30 pm when Leona looked for Malleus.

"Ruggie" he called

"Yes? " he said still busy eating

"Did you see Malleus? "

"Not for the past 30 min "

"Maybe he escaped..."

"I doubt it. You warn him didn't you? He was probably fed up so he went back to the ship"

"Maybe... Okay everybody! " he said louder and all the attention was on him

"I'm going to pay, get back on the ship. Sorry for  interrupting the party but we have work tomorrow"

And with that they were all on their way to get back. Some were completely drunk while other brings their left over food (Ruggie of course).
Leona then got to the contoir to pay.

"Hi Leona ! What's up? " said a middle age lady with a smile. She was the owner of the bar

"Doing good and you? I'm here to pay you "

"I'm fine. And I hope you did bring money because your guys were wild tonight "

"Not a problem. I told them to, they deserved it"

"You are really a good person " she said with a soft smile

"Oh no I'm not "

"I guess you do have a part of jerk in you. Like for example the boy you kidnapped"

"Ah you saw him? "

"Of course I did! My waiters and waitress were going crazy about how pretty he was, so of course I had to see that with my own eyes. Obviously he was not from you crew so I deducted that you kidnapped him"

She was as clever as ever. Like always

"Yes he is but I don't know where he went " he said a little annoyed

"Well I saw him left about 30 min before you did your speech "

"Okay thank you but it won't help much "

"Sorry. Anyway here's what you need to pay" she said as she took a white paper with the amount of money he needed to pay.

"There is your money "

"Thank you. See you another time! Bye! "

"Yup bye! " he said as he left to get back on the ship

"I hope he's there because if he isn't...."