The Encounter

Leona pov :

I finally found the perfect spot for a nap when I get yelled at by ruggie. A member of the crew yelling at their captain? We've seen it all.

"What do you want ruggie? " he said in a indimidating tone

"The prisoner is awake"

"And? "

"And you should talk to him! "

"Why would I? I ordered you to talk and explain to him what we are going to do with him"

"I didn't even get the chance! He don't want to listen to, I quote : a man shorter than him who have sugar all over his face. Do you see how he doesn't not listen to me? "

"Well you did have sugar all over your face"

"That's not the point!!! "

"Ok ok geez stop yelling. I will get there with you "

"Thank you! "

Ugh now he's gonna have to do the big speech, what a pain.

They finally arrived at the door that lead to the cell when they heard scratches. Leona did not really understand what could do that noise so he opened up to see the man they captured yesterday scratching their wall with his nails.

"Hey stop this! You don't know how much this ship is expensive" said Leona in a very angry tone

"If you want me to stop, then make me"

"Oh I will do it you stupid lizard "

"Like you can kitty"

"What did you just call me?! " said Leona even angrier than before

"I called you a "kitty". Seriously your ears are for decoration or are they effective? "

"Oh you fucking bitch" leona said with a very scary smile

"I think this is my last day alive and if it's not I pray to have a ship where I could sleep tonight because these two arguing could lead us to a certain death" ruggie think to himself.

Malleus pov :

Malleus knew that what he was doing was nothing but anger the captain and it will do nothing else expect getting more in trouble. Then the man toward him talk again.

"What's your name? "

"I believe you need to introduce yourself first when you asked this to someone "

"The name' Leona Scar. I'm the captain of this ship. Satisfied? Now what's your name? "

"I will not be very smart to say my real name" said internally malleus. "They will know that I'm a prince... "

"My name is Malleus, Malleus Vanrouge"

"Well malleus you are now our prisoner until we sell you at the black market"

Malleus turned white instantaneously

"Wh-What? Sell... ? "

The captain squats at his level and grabbed his chin with his right hand and said with a dangerous smile

"Yes we are going to sell you. Welcome to the Scar ship! Hope you enjoy your stay here"

After saying that Leona laughed and left the room with ruggie, leaving malleus completely shocked .

Leona pov :

Tsk it was such a pain. At least he's very pretty so he will bring us a lot of money.

"Hey Jack "

"Yes captain? "

"Go bring food and water to the prisoner"

"On my way sir! "

Malleus pov:

Malleus was still shocked when he heard the door being opened for the third time. And this time it was a very tall man, almost as tall as him.

"I brought you food and water, if you need anything say it"

"Free me? "

The man looked at him like he was sorry and said

"I'm afraid that is not going to be possible "

"It's a shame then... "

Then the man left the room as fast as he entered.

Malleus didn't even want to touch the food nor the water, he just took his cape, let his wings and tail be free from the sorcery they were trapped to be invisible and put his head on it, praying for this to be a dream as he fell asleep