Checkup

Image for ashleycasey5776

Ashton's POV
So I am giving all the boys a check ups today but they don't know that I am going to be the one doing them. I know  Luke and Ashley are going to be the hardest ones because the are terrified of the doctors and shots however they each need 3 to travel place and Ashley needs her boosters too today is going to be a long day.

Luke's POV
So today I have a check up and so does my daughter Ashley. I hope it goes well because and I am scared of the doctors so is Ashley like the tools are fine but I don't want to get any shots they hurt so much.

Ashley's POV

"Ashley time to go we have to go to the medical bus for our check-ups" my dad yells

"Do we have to go dad I feel fine."
I yell back

" Yes we do I know you don't like and neither do I but we have to because if I don't I get kicked out of the band."
My dad yells back

"Ok but can we get food after?" I yell back

He comes up and says " that's a stupid question of course we can get food."

I smile and close my door to get dressed and I wear something comfy.

I find my dad and tell him I am ready to go.

He says " do you feel ok to look pale?"

I say " it's just nerves you know I hate the doctors." I say back but the truth is I don't feel fine it's hard to breathe and I am very tried but I think I am just tried because I was up late the past few nights.

He says " ok let's get going."

At the medical bus

Luke's POV

So I am sitting in the exam room waiting for the doctor to come in and when he does

"ASHTON YOUR THE DOCTOR?!?!???!"

"Yes Luke I am why do you ask?" Ashton asks

"Well I am kinda scared of the doctors but since your the one performing the exam it's way better I am guessing because it's someone I know." Luke says

Ashton nods and says "well now that that's out of the way I will start the exam and tell me when you want to start. Also do you have any questions?"

I say " yes um do I need any shots?"

Ashton sighs and says " yes you do. You need 3 but luckily they all go in your arm. Do you want to do them now or later?"

I say "Can we get them done now please?"

Ashton nods his head and says " ok I am going to do the easiest then the worst ok?"

I nod my head and he does the first two which don't that much. "Ok last one this one has to stay in for 10 seconds ok it's required so try and sit still ok?" Ashton says

I nod my head and he inserts the needle and says " count to ten then it it'll be done."

I count to ten in my head and he pulls it out at 9 and puts a bandage over the wound.