Dental work

Image for 1DLoveImagines5sos

Niall's POV

So today my kids James and Danielle have checkups today at my dental office hopefully all goes well.

Venessas POV

"James wake up we have to go see your dad today" I yell. James is 7 so he knows what that means Danielle on the other hand is 5 so she doesn't.

"Danielle baby time to get up are you ready to see daddy?" I coo at her.

Danielle wakes up and says " Why we goin to see Daddy Mommy?"

I say "well he had to check your teeth to make sure there are no sugar bugs there."

James comes in and says " I am scared mommy."

I say " it's ok buddy we make sure your teeth are very healthy so it's all good."

I get Danielle dressed then we head out to the car to drive to the office.

At the office

"Dani James I missed you guys " my Husband Niall yells

They run up to him "Daddy!"

"Are you guys ready for your first check up with me?" Niall says.

As we were walking to the room James says "I am scared daddy."

Dani says " me too."

Niall says " well how about I check your moms teeth first so you can see that there is nothing to be scared of."

They both say " Ya."

So I sit in the chair and Niall does Everything even does x-rays so the kids can see that too.

Niall says " and what flavor fluoride do you want baby?"

I say "mint."

He finishes and says "who wants to go first?"

James says " I do I do."

Niall raises the chair then cleans James and Danielle's teeth.

"Ok you guys are good too go but I need to talk to mommy in the hall for a second ok." Niall says

He puts on the tv for them and takes me in to the hall

Niall then says "babe while I was looking at your x-rays I noticed your wisdom teeth are impacted and was wondering if they were hurting you?"

I nod and say " they have but I was just think they were my 2nd morals because they never came through."

He hugs me and says " well your second morals did come through but now your wisdom teeth are and they need to be taken out."

I say " when should they be taken out?"

He says "as soon as possible. The kids were my only patients today just in case anything major came up with them so I can do them today and have Harry take the kids home and babysit them."

I nod my head yes but secretly I am scared of the dentist too it just the whole needles thing tho.

Niall says "ok you tell the kids and I'll tell Harry."

I tell the kids that Harry will be babysitting them today and they get all excited.

Harry takes the kids home while Niall sets up for the surgery.

I say " Niall baby."

He hums while he does everything

"I am scared."

His face softened and says "Why baby girl you weren't scared earlier?"

I say " the needles."

He coos and says " baby you'll only be awake for one and that's the IV and if you want I can be the one to do the whole surgery so if you do wake up which has never happened but if it does I'll be the only face you see."

I nod my head and he says " i can even pick you up your favorite ice cream on they way home and we can cuddle."

As he was talking he inserts the IV and taped it down.

I say " I love that idea!"

He says "Good do you want a blanket for the surgery also the Iv is in."

I say "how and yes blanket please."

He gets up and grabs the blanket drapes it over my legs and says " I did it while we were talking."

He then puts the medication to make me sleep and I do so quickly.

After the surgery I am up and at home in bed with Niall and head laughing down stairs.

Niall sees that I am up and says "how do you feel baby girl?"

I say " my mouth hurts,"

He says " that going to happen but the surgery went well and I even finished early so I brought you home and it turns out that Harry and the Kids got you ice cream and I think they are making you a milkshake right now."

I smile and say " what would I do with out you?"

He says " I don't know."

Second image ✅