Chapter 4

"If your using reverse psychology then if you aren't then why didn't you tell him about our brilliant plan?" Midoryia asked her worriedly "look Izuku, the reason is that I didn't tell him that plan because all he wanted to go is Japan so why give away a third of the reward money."

Back to Bakugo, alone on the landing, looks at the frieze of Mitsuki and Masuru with their son "damn it...I mean he does...he might not..." with Bakugo's brain being almost fried, Midoryia whispered to Y/n "I'm telling you ... We're walking away too soon ..." so Y/n did the same "chill my friend, I got it all under control, All right... but walk a little slower" so they did and Bakugo finally made up his mind "And in three...two...one..."

"Stop right there you two!!!" Bakugo called which cause Midoryia to gasp "right in the palm of our hand." So Bakugo called again "I told you two to stopped!" Which Y/n smiled "we did stop so..."

"Look since I don't remember who I am, then who's to say I'm not a prince or a whatever he is ... Right?" Bakugo told them which made Y/n and Midoryia to nod "that's so...go on."

"Yeah, and if I'm not Katsuki then the fashion designer family will certainly know right away ... and it's all just an honest mistake." Bakugo explained "sound plausible right Izuku?"

"Sure but if you are the prince, then you'll finally know who you are and have your family back." He smile and so did Y/n "and you know that he's right! Either way, it gets you to Japan." So Bakugo puts his hand out for a handshake when Y/n did the same but Bakugo was taken back when she gives him a solid shake.

But upon the pillar, Kurogiri heard most of the conversation "may I present them the  Royal Highness the Fashion designer Bakugo" which caused the Reliquary glows behind Kurogiri, unnoticed as he looks down at the trio below.

"Katsuki Bakugo? Yeah, just one problem there fella, Katsuki Bakugo's dead" Kurogiri sigh when a minion emerges from the Reliquary, hovering beside him "I mean, how could that be Kat..." then realizing whom he's talking to when the Minions pour forth from the Reliquary, eagerly reaching toward Bakugo but disappearing in a puff of smoke inches from their unearthly home "haha as if, am I supposed to believe that thing woke up after all these years just because some guy claims he the fashion designer son?"

The Reliquary glows bright, shaking violently "seems that I got the message" he wanted to be sure when he takes another look at Bakugo, far below. "He alive!!! I have to find a way to tell a Shigaraki!!" The Reliquary takes off like a rocket, dragging Kurogiri with it, dive straight-for the floor as the Reliquary pulls him down into the icy water pulling him further and further down.

He hits the bottom of the lake and is now in the soil under the water, continuing to do down that continues to go down further into the earth at a tremendous speed and enter another realm "Itai! That really hurts so much" Kurogiri rubbed the pain "who dares intrude on my solitude? Get out! Get out! OUT!" Shigaraki yelled when he pick up Kurogiri out of the rubble squashing the very breath "Kurogiri?! Is that you?" Kurogiri is shocked to see him "your alive!!!"

"Yeah, In a manner of speaking!" Shigaraki drops him when Shigaraki's eyeball pops out and lands in Kurogiri arms. "I don't want you to lose an eye Shigaraki sama" as he put the eye ball back "I knew it! I could feel the dark forces stirring" causing his spine to shiver "to be honest Shigaraki sama but he alive" Kurogiri spoke "WHAT HIM?! Alive?!!" This time his lips fall off "I think your mouth dropped."

"Yeah you know why?! Because it's all thanks to that woman brat!" As Shigaraki remembers how Mitsuki kicked him "I saw what happen" so he put back his lips in place "that's why my body...I'm stuck here in limbo! My curse is unfulfilled."

Shigaraki flings his hand still gripping Kurogiri as it disconnects and hits the wall and wailed "just look at me. I'm falling apart. I'm a wreck." Kurogiri sometimes like being a father to Shigarki "considering how long you've been dead you look pretty good." So he place the hand back "if only I hadn't lost the gift from the One for All sama, the key to my powers."

"I knew you would cry for it so here you go" Kurogiri picks up the Reliquary from the rubble "you found it!" Shigaraki smiled with glee as he stroked the Reliquary "my old friend, together again. Now my dark purpose will be fulfilled, and he will DIE!!" Just in time when the thunder comes.

In the dark of the night I was tossing and turning
And the nightmare I had was as bad as can be

It scared me out of my wits
A corpse falling to bits!

Then I opened my eyes
And the nightmare was, me

I was once the most mystical man in all world
When the royals betrayed me they mad a mistake

My curse made each of them pay
But one little boy got away
Little Kacchan, beware

When the Reliquary form a mystical mist that show Bakugo is getting on the train when Midoryia is the last one and carrying him on broad.

Shigaraki's awake

In the dark of the night evil will find him
In the dark of the night just before dawn!

Revenge will be sweet
When the curse is complete

In the dark of the night
He'll be gone

I can feel that my powers are slowly returning
Tie my sash and a dash of cologne for that smell

By the mirror he is, he made a reflection of Bakugo that only mimic by Shigaraki.

As the Pieces fall into place
I'll see him crawl into place
Do Svidaniya, Kacchan, Your prince
Farewell

In the dark of the night terror will strike him!
Terror's the least I can do!

In the dark of the night evil will brew.
Soon he will feel that his nightmares are real.
In the dark of the night

He'll be through!
In the dark of the night

Evil will find him

Find her!

Ooh!

In the dark of the night terror comes true.

Doom him!

My dear, here's a sign
It's the end of the line

In the dark of the night

When Shigaraki came down the stairs, that when he place the Reliquary in the centre as he unleashed his minions to roam free.

Come my minions
Rise for your master
Let your evil shine

Find him now
Yes, fly ever faster

In the dark of the night

He'll be mine!