Chapter 10

Y/n knows that they have an emotional attachment because Mitsuki didn't leave the room so Y/n on street looking up at the window, she blows a kiss and turns to walk away "and I knew they found each other."

But inside the ruins of the abandoned bar, Shigaraki is walking the stairs excited when Kurogiri sat on the table "get me a comb... find some cologne! I want to look my best" Shigaraki said "seems a lot sama" Kurogiri replied "place it on, we're going to a party."

Kurogiri just rolled his eyes "sure a party but this is a chance to let the boy have his moment and kill him isn't sama?" Shigaraki laugh "we're going to kill him. Crush him at the height of his glory."

"I'm sure that this won't end well" Kurogiri sigh "forget the kid, and get a life" he beg "get a life? I'm dead remember but that will be over when he's gone!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By that time, Bakugo finally reunited back to his family where Mitsuki sits on a sofa, a large simple wooden box open beside her husband when Bakugo sits on a hammock at photograph of him when he was young "Damn I was a cute baby" Bakugo smirk "oh yes and remember the drawings you gave me?" Masaru asked when he gave the drawing to him "oh yeah, I remember, Yagi made me so mad that it look violent" then Bakugo laugh "still look amazing" he added "well my son, since your finally back to where you belong, me and your father has something to give for you" Mitsuki and Masuru lead Bakugo to the jewel box, opening it in rich velvet is a dazzling array of jewellery which leave Bakugo speechless.

"This is the gift to you when we wanted to take you back home with us" and when Masaru place the crown on his head, Bakugo felt power and filled with pride when he look into the mirror along with Bakugo royal suit for the ball to meet his classmates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Y/n stands before the royal designer and an open valise filled with the reward money "you sent for me, your majesties?" She bow with respect "ten million rubles... As promised, with our gratitude."

Y/n is about to step forward to get her reward but stood still "I accept your gratitude. Your Highness. But I don't want the money anymore" Y/n said when Masaru asked her "if not money then what do you want?"

Y/n replied "nothing, as in nothing you can give" she bow again and starts to leave when the royal designer is puzzled and intrigued when Mitsuki stopped her "Y/n darling, I must tell you, where did you get that music box?"

Y/n didn't say anything but only touched the scar "you were the girl, weren't you? The servant girl who got us out. You saved his life, and mine. Then you restored him to us, yet you want no reward?"

"The reward can't change my mind your highness" she replied "tell me Y/n, why? Why the change of mind?" Masuru asked her "it's not my mind but...it's more of a change of heart, pardon me I must go" and bow again and leaves quickly.

"I like that girl Mitsuki" Masuru said "I know, now it make that I want her as my daughter in law."

With Bakugo, he sees Y/n coming down the steps when he draws himself to full regal height "Y/n" Bakugo called "Kacchan, hello" she replied back "so did you collect your reward?"

Y/n smiled at him "my business is all done and complete" then a suitor told Y/n off "sorry young lady, you will bow and address the prince as 'your Highness'."

Bakugo told him "that won't be..."

Y/n raises her hand to stop him "please, your highness" she bow "I'm glad you found what you were looking for" she added when Bakugo said the same thing "yeah, I am but glad you did too."

"Well, then... Goodbye. Your Highness" so Y/n exist the place and such a shame that she wishes to stay but can't and Bakugo saw and now he wish that he could asked her to stay by his side,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Midoryia, he is looking in the mirror admiring himself when he wore his stepfather fancy dress for the coronation when Dumbhair enters in full fancy dress wearing a crown and a medal but when Midoryia sees that Dumbhair looks and feels miserable "kawaii, you look fabulous. Oh, do you mind?" In which Midoryia took the medal from around his neck and pins it on his own chest "of course not, you're a wonderful dog."

Then the door was knock "come in" he called when Y/n enters and picks up her travel bag when Midoryia sees his reflection in the mirror and turns "if you see me at St. Petersburg again look me up. So long, Izuku."

Then they both hug "you know Y/n, you're making a mistake" Midoryia told her "not a mistake, this is the one thing I'm doing right" when she forced her a smile, then Dumbhair understands that Y/n is leaving, he whimpers when Y/n gave him a head scratch "so long Dumbhair" then Dumbhair lick her hand.

"Awe you know that I can't stay. I don't belong here" then she exit the place as she headed to the train station in which Midoryia and Bakugo forgot to tell her what happen last time when they went on a train.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the royal ball, all the people waltz on the floor while guests whisper excitedly about Bakugo appearing as many of them were at the opening ball in St. Petersburg even when the Bakusquard are finally get to see him but Bakugo looks through the curtain at the dancing crowd, looking for Y/n, knowing she's not there when Mitsuki and Masuru watches their son "she's not there." Mitsuki spoke ""huh, I mean I know she's not but she..." Bakugo is trying to find some excuse but failed "who no there?"

"A special girl who who found a music box" Maseru told him "nah, I know that con girl to well so she's probably too busy spending her reward money as fast as that con can" Bakugo explained "well, look at them dance! You were born to this world of glittering jewels and fine titles, but I wonder if this is what you really want."

"Baka, of course it is because I'm sick of walking around trying to find you and I found out who I am" However, the parent of Bakugo knows that most of it is a lie "its true that you did find us, and you'll always have us" so they embrace as a family when Mitsuki finally asked him "but is it enough?"

Then Mitsuki added "you know with the reward, she didn't take the money" this leave Bakugo shocked "huh?! There's no way! Y/n...she didn't?"

Both of his parents nodded "and knowing that you are alive, seeing the man you have become, brings us joy we never thought we could feel again."

As Mitsuki and Masaru pulled back the curtain to look put for the crowd, Mitsuki told him "you know son, I really want her as my future daughter in law but whatever you choose, we will always have each other."

That is when Bakugo made his choice "old hag, old man, I'm going to get her and make her my wife" so he ran out to the terrace to get Y/n back and ask her to marry him, even if he thought that Y/n doesn't have the same feeling, he'll take the risks.

"Just like me when we were young" Mitsuki smiled "I remember so well that you proposed to me first and got married" Masaru smiled but even its a bad timing they facepalm themselves "we forgot to introduce him his squad!!!"